Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Her toes and Orgasms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Her toes and Orgasms
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do all women squirt something when you hit the G-spot or make her orgasm while sucking on her toes? I got married when I was 18 so im putting this out here cause I have only known one woman... Im 25 now but when me and the wife really gets into it and im pushing it in hard she will and always have squirted..... it seemes like the older we get the more she squirts...(so do I!!!) Its not alot but I can tell when it happens......
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you can download or buy the Squirters 101...has cytherea and teagan presley and a bunch of others in it that squirt.Even a couple that have never squirted before...they have guys there too and they show you how to make her squirt.You use the middle and the ring finger,its impressive.They never mentioned anything about sucking toes or not...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Married at 18 eh? That's damn young!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got a squirter too. They are rare gems, hold on to them! No woman orgasms like a squirter.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozkar:
They are rare gems, hold on to them! No woman orgasms like a squirter.

Based on what I read on a general sexuality forum I belong to that appears to be correct, although the basic assumption is that, with correct stimulation, you can get a women to squirt that never has before. I'm pretty sure I've given my wife a g-spot orgasm before, but she didn't squirted, or indicated that she felt like she was going to.

As far as toes go- I guess anything's possible, but you'd have to have a girl with really sensitive feet/toes and really into her feet in order to climax from just that.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from all the folks i've 'interviewed' (mentorship relationship.. or close friendships) what feetluvr says is on the money.

'squirters' are rare gems. however.. just because one isn't a squirter doesn't mean one enjoys it less either.

When I'm married.. I'll let you know if i'm so lucky. but it won't matter to me.

RPM

p.s. 18 at marriage and 25 now. you're holding up good.. keep it up. no many who marry so young last so long either.

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RPM thanks for the good words.. we are so close and fall more in love every day.. life is great right now!! Feetluvr- She has so soft feet. it is kinda weird that feet can be that soft but I have been working on them for about 8 years now. lotion, sand boards and all that good stuff. I can tell when she is getting into it cause she will tell me to suck her toes or she just puts them in my mouth.... now that i think about it I am a lucky man!!!!
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

how can I put some pics of her feet on here for you all to enjoy?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links