Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Tina Marie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tina Marie
maxxaxxe
Board Regular
Member # 5798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxxaxxe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened to Tina Marie? Anybody have an idea?

--------------------
maxx

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by maxxaxxe:
What happened to Tina Marie? Anybody have an idea?

Good question. Her Web site hasn't been updated recently, and when I e-mailed her in early September inquiring about some of the items she has for sale on her site, I never received a reply.
Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eadster
Board Regular
Member # 18242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eadster   Email eadster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering the same thing. She is my favorite foot model. I hope she updates her site soon its been a while. well one thing is for sure when she updates her page you can expect to see some great pics of a very special women.
Posts: 8 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto! She's so fine I made her my avatar. [Woot]
But I'm sure she's just busy with her life, remember, her husband is the one that started her getting into the foot fetish scene. If he ain't got time to snap some pics, than we will suffer. I read somewhere she does stop by and read the forum but sometimes not post anything.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has personal hassles i think. She is a lovely lady. Just give her space and she'll probably be back soon-ish.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxxaxxe
Board Regular
Member # 5798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxxaxxe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies. I'm sure we'll hear from her soon.

--------------------
maxx

Posts: 20 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spideychef
Board Regular
Member # 10953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spideychef   Email spideychef   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a co-moderator of one of her yahoo groups.She has informed me that she is indeed taking a break and dealing with some personal family matters.

--------------------
Love them arches!!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links