Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The beauty of alcohol.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The beauty of alcohol.....
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok-I met this girl of the net right (a certain very VERY popular site everyone and there mamma has-myspace) and we kicked a few times. She is filipina, nice petite little body and some killer size 7.5 that I wanted so bad.....We had been kicking it and all was going good. A little bit of flirting, some holding hands and stuff. This weekend she came over, and asked if I would give her a back massage (as I had done before). I did, and when I got to her lower back, I said I'm gonna do your legs too. She wsa cool, and I moved up to her feet, and took off her shoe, and got a whiff of a scent that just rolled out fresh. She was like don't do my feet they are ticklish. I said don't worry-pulled off the sock and was in shock...they were so beautiful...and I could smell em too! Smelled just right for a girl who had been wearing shoes all day. Turns out they were to ticklish...I thought to myself damn!! But she was a cute girl, good personality and nice body, so 3 outta 4 ain't bad right?

Well we go for some drinks...she got a really buzzed and so did I. Well we start messing around, and just as a natrual instinct I grb her foot and start kissing it! She giggles and laughs, but then she starts to get into it and it turns on her. Needless to say I got it my way. We talked about it in the morning and tried it again and was ticklish at first. She said I was the first guy with a foot fetish she dated, and it turned out once she's turned on it feels great to her. It totally turns her on wehn I do it-except for that first squirm as her leg tries to escape. Point is this-alcohol can help them feel relaxed and I really think deep down almost everyone has a foot fetish to some degree-nuff said.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats man! I said it many times before...right amount of alcohol and anything is possible! And in this case you proved me right!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dudeman867
Board Regular
Member # 9367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dudeman867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, my girlfriend and I aren't old enough to buy alcohol yet, but I used the euphoric pleasure of an orgasm to get her loopy, then tell her about my fetish, now it turns her on when i suck and lick her toes.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links