Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Did anyone see Tyra yesterday?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did anyone see Tyra yesterday?
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey,

I'm not the biggest fan of the Tyra show, but I give her the respect she's due.

she had an interesting topic.. sex.. on her show. not much new on there I didn't know, but a few things worth checking out.

when I turned on the t.v. the show was already on the way.. and they were talking about toes and how many men loved to suck on toes and how many women liked it.

funny thing.. when the lady mentioned sucking on toes.. the women in the audience cringed.. but half the guys smiled. the lady said to the women.. you should encourage it... for a few reasons.. the guys like it.. and it's not bad.. plus it's pleasureable.

when a show of hands was asked who had sucked toes.. nearly 40% of the guys hands went up. when asked how many women wanted their toes sucked only 2 hands went up.. when asked how many women had their toes sucked.. about 30% hands went up.. when asked how many liked it.. more than 50% of the gals hands went up.

to me that means one thing.. women aren't admitting they like it as much as they do.. and that women aren't as closed to it as I thought. so with communication.. even some hesitant ones can be opened up to it over time.

the most important thing for me though.. social barrriers about feet are starting to slowly come down. that makes me feel better

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Tyra!

I haven't seen the show you're talking about but it isn't the first time shes talked about FF. She had Quentin Tarantino on and had him pick “Americas first top foot model.” It's a fun clip and having it talked about on a popular show like Tyra makes it a little more kosher for the general public [Big Grin]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OfjnEEYkbE

-Moxy

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw a bit of the show yesterday..she had on sexy therapist/expert Sue Johanson. I also saw that one too moxy.My girl watches it religiously and guess who gets to watch it with her! [Big Grin] Slowly but surely those GD barriers are coming down.If they did a private survey instead of publicly on the show(getting people to raise their hands) then I'm willing to bet that those numbers would be higher for who likes getting their toes sucked.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love hearing clips like that, but got to say that i wouldnt have watched her show if you paid me. i just find her annoying.. i mean she had one show that did an 'investigation' on why guys like strip clubs. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ALGD7
Major Player
Member # 14196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALGD7   Email ALGD7   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man great, just great i have to say

--------------------
La8ers.....

Posts: 202 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very interesting. Some fascinating revelations. Good to see she wasn't afraid to ask the right questions!

I've never seen her show and- just out of curiosity, what percentage of her audience is black and what percentage is white? And what percentage male and female. (I know Oprah for instance tends to be predominantly female because my wife watches her).

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YZF-R6
Major Player
Member # 1682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YZF-R6   Email YZF-R6   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quentin's the man! [Woot] And Tyra has some delicious looking feet! [Joint]

--------------------
"I feel the need. The need for speed!"

Posts: 166 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's cool that Tyra covered a topic like that. I'm sure that there would've been a higher response to the toe sucking question among both men and women alike had the survey been done anonymously. Because it's considered not normal and "gross" by society in general, I'm sure there are probably more than a few women who would never admit liking to have their toes sucked if asked that question in public. However, if you asked them in a one on one situation or among a couple of her close female friends, they would readily admit it or at least be willing to try it.

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i love hearing clips like that, but got to say that i wouldnt have watched her show if you paid me. i just find her annoying.. i mean she had one show that did an 'investigation' on why guys like strip clubs. [Roll Eyes]

Hmmmmm,... I wonder if the team of crack field investigators for that show discovered that the reason guys like strip clubs is because of the hot looking women dancing with naked breasts who grind men's crotches during lap dances. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The you tube of tyra and quentin tarantino is awesome. Tyra has some hot foot!!!!
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetluvr, i've got no stats on that.. but my gut says it's an audience similar to Oprah but younger. mainly 20 something white gals is her bulk audience. at least.. the few times i saw the show that is what i saw to be the audience makeup.. and the guys there tends to be the boyfriends of the gals there.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man i love hearing sh*t like that [Big Grin] . that shines a little light on the footfetish term. does anyone know when the show comes on again i want to see it [Smile]

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job, Tyra. A trailbazer for our cause in the most positive way [Thumbs Up] .

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone has Tivo'd this clip, please post it on YouTube. Watching clips like that always reaffirms the truth that our fetish is expanding.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting statistics <--- say that three times fast.

I think more people are just afraid or apprehensive to admit it.

If it feels good, do it.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links