Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot lovers who are into long fingernails

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot lovers who are into long fingernails
pink_rock
Loyal Member
Member # 15899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pink_rock   Email pink_rock   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys,

was wondering if any other members have a fetish for long fingernails, particularly for polished nails and french manicures. For me my love of feet has coincided with a love of nice fingernails, preferably longish nails. how good is it when a girl has matching polish on her fingers and toes?

Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like long nails, but I do appreciate a nice manicure. Especially french manicures. It always disturbs me to see a lady trying to fumble with change from a coin purse with 1 inch plus long nails.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love slightly long nails and a beautiful manicure...especially french.
Itīs not a fetish of mine but it is a great bonus to good looking feet/toes.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really into long fingernails or toenails. I like it when either are nicely polished or even plain but well cared for. I have found that I like hands in general, but particularly long, slim fingers with veins on the back of the hand running into the fingers (which happen to be a detail I love to see on feet as well.)
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seeing a woman with nice fingernails is attractive to me. I don't mind fingernails with a little bit of length on them. If she matches her fingernail polish with her toenail polish, all the better.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I *love* long fingernails, especially if they match her pedicured feet. Not quite as much as I love feet, but for me, it's almost neck and neck.

Here is a great example....

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/Matt33175/nikki1.jpg

[ December 02, 2006, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: Tadpole in a Jar ]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes love both long finger and toenails,,although my wife grows both for me ,her fingernails are much longer then her toenailsboth are sure to make me [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] espacially as i love to spurt on her toenails
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to a girl's hands I actually prefer to see their nails short and unpolished...in fact, if the girl bites her nails I don't mind that either.

I can appreciate a finely groomed set of hands on a lady, but I tend to think of girls with "working" hands as being a bit more...oh, I don't know...approachable I guess. Never really thought about it a lot.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think matching manicured/pedicured nails are awesome. Much shorter toe nails though!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links