Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Massaging Her Feet in Public (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Massaging Her Feet in Public
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys: Have you ever massaged your lady's feet in public?
I've done this a few times with my girlfriend. She's also taker her shoes off and rested her feet in my lap several times--in restaurants!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky you!!! my lady is super super reluctant to take off her shoes in public. she feels it's not lady like at all. (and I know many who feel that way too)

wish she'd do it a few times in a restaurant... but alas.. it's not her thing

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would never massage a girls feet in public

makes the guy look submissive and weak

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend takes her shoes off in public all the time, especially when she's sitting at restaurants, due to the fact that she prefers sitting indian style. When we're driving, she sits with one bare foot over her leg, sole facing me, and I usually have my free hand just casually holding her big toe, or her foot, while I drive. I don't think it's a bit deal to show some attention to your girlfriend's foot in public, because not everyone is going to assume that it is something sexual.
Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At the very least we will both take our shoes off and play footsie under the table. But quite often I will end up with one of her feet in my lap. Rarely is there anything sexual while out in public (depends where we are) though she knows what her feet do to me so it's not unusual to turn into something sexual. I disagree with Mighty Mike, I don't think it looks submissive or weak at all, I think it shows you care about your girl.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ct_feet:
I don't think it looks submissive or weak at all, I think it shows you care about your girl.

I agree with ct- it shows you care about and want to take care of your girl. Most girls are gonna love seeing that and wish they were her. More than likely it's a rare few men that may view this as submissive, and I don't care what they think anyway.

To answer the question, I've not massaged my wife's feet in public, but would do so in a heart beat if she asked. We've also verbally fantasized about playing different aspects of footplay under a restaurant table: playing footsie with each other, her teasing me with her barefeet, or me massaging her feet. The funny thing is, now that she knows about my fetish, she'd probably be more self-concious about letting me do this in public, knowing that some people will see it for what it really is (sexually arousing for me).

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great topic...I have massaged and caressed My Wife's sexy feet in public before. I do not even think twice about it when she asks, or simply puts her feet in My lap, and I automatically start rubbing them.

While at restaurants, typically if We are sitting at a table across from one another, she will dangle her slides, teasing Me as she rubs the top of her feet against My leg as she knows I love this, and often times I will reach down and caress the top of her foot or cup her heel and let My fingers rub her sole for a few seconds...sometimes she will slip off her slides and entwine her legs in Mine and play footsie. If We are in a booth, sitting next to Me, she will drape her leg closest to Me over My leg, dangling her shoe or just caress My leg as We eat and talk. I love it, and it's like We are in our own little world. I do not care at all if anyone sees or notices. It's just how We are.

Of course We have tact and decency and do not have full on footjobs and I am not sucking her toes at the table, but the loving touches and caresses We share are great and is one of our ways We show affection to each other. Again, its just how We are.

If your Wife, or GF are cool with this then by all means do not deny yourself this wonderful pleasure.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is right down my alley-way. i used to chill with this real big older woman during the summer and eevrytime i saw her at her favorite restaurant around time. we would always run off and she'd let me massage her feet and suck her toes. it was definetly fun during that time. I truly didnt care who saw becasue i enjoyed caressing her feet.

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like a fun idea! Would be great to see a tongue massage in public too [Big Grin]

Restaurants make for great public places and so do park benches and dance clubs. I love it when I see a girl getting her feet massaged in public and I think to myself "that lucky guy".

Makes me wonder if they are gonna get some feet later too and how much I wish I was him (only if the girl is pretty though)

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your responses!
My girlfriend once told me that she'd be willing to go to a restaurant barefooted with me. Mind you I'd never call her on that, but it would be wonderful if she did it!
Curiously, we were at a club together, recently. She took her shoe off, and I put my hand on her foot--and she asked me not to do that! Maybe she wasn't in the mood, or that was a little too outrageous for her. Oh well, I'm not really complaining.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have. I figure to hell with what Jay Q. Gawker thinks. I'm the one who has a girl's sexy feet in my hands and he more than likely will only be able to whack off in his lonely basement about a girl even being in the same zip code as him.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
munster
Major Player
Member # 12452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for munster   Email munster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always rub my girls feet in public, just last night on the train to the hockey game actually! Ive even been known to offer massages to ramdom ladies with beautiful feet!
Posts: 127 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I massage my wife's feet anywhere and anytime she asks. I figure I can't give myself a footjob so why should she massage her own feet? I don't have a problem with PDA (public display of affection). She rewards me with shoe dangling, rubbing her foot on my leg and occasionally a little crotch footsie when we sit in a corner booth. 2swift...... I know you said we should show decency and tact but I have sucked my wife toes in public. I feel I will only live once and it makes for one of those memories that other foot guys would love to have.

.....Ps I'm looking forward to my 1st footjob in a public place on my birthday.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deeparchlover...No, I never said "We" as in everyone should have decency and tact, I said My Wife and I (We) prescribe to that and I do not suck her toes at the table at a restaurant, etc. I never applied it to My fellow members here, My friend. If you are free and comfortable doing that and your partner is into it, then do as you wish, it matters not to Me. To each their own, My friend...and more power to you.

Regards,
2swift

[ December 01, 2006, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: 2swift ]

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have. The only down fall is,is getting a woody out in public,it's hard to control the beast down below [Laugh] when I have a pair of pretty ped's in my lap.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links