Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » GirlFriend Foot Fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GirlFriend Foot Fetish
BananaBaptist
Board Regular
Member # 18318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BananaBaptist   Email BananaBaptist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was on the phone with my g/f the other day and she asked me what body parts i like and "Feet" just slipped out. She paused for a second and said "really?". I was almost embarrassed but then realized, hey, its what i like. So we got into talking why and how i got into feet. The next day we went to the movies and she casually put her foot up on my lap. I couldnt resist to start rubbing her foot. I looked over and she was smiling as if she liked it. For that brief moment i was so happy and then thought, ive never really experimented with feet in real life and i dont know really what to do with them. I love looking at feet and looking at the sites, but when it comes to real life, no girl has ever been this open to it. If you guys have any advice on what some women like done and how you approched it that would be great.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sexyblondefeet
Loyal Member
Member # 17561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sexyblondefeet   Email sexyblondefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Start out by massaging her feet. Go get the boards that have like sand paper on it. After she feels good about you paying attention to her feet just tell her how you feel and tell her what you would like to do with her feet. She seems open to your fetish... I have only known one girl so I cant tell you how other females are but my wife not only thinks its cute that I like her feet but she LOVES to have her feet pampered... Good luck with this and let us know how it goes. It might take some time so dont rush it..
Posts: 64 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you BB for being totally honest up-front!. Sounds like you found a great girl!

As sexyblondefeet said, take things slow, adore, care for, and pamper her feet- eventually doing more with them (nibbling, kissing, sucking, licking, ect.) will seem perfectly natural. It sounds like she's going to be very open to it.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It sounds like it's something new for both of you. Progress with it, tell her what you like and see what she thinks.

On the flip side of the same story, find out what she likes too. Often us foot guys get so obsessed with our fetishes that we forget about what the woman likes. Use this as an opportunity to learn about each other, and it should be better for both of you.

For example, I had an ex who liked guys with long hair (I had long hair at the time). I told her I like feet, she told me she liked long hair. I told her I liked massaging and tickling feet, she told me she liked running her fingers through long hair. She let me play with her feet, I let her play with my hair.

Women love it when guys listen, so give her a reason to talk about herself to you.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BananaBaptist
Board Regular
Member # 18318

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BananaBaptist   Email BananaBaptist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome guys, thanks for the information. Ill just have to work on it slow.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats man, seriously. Good you didnt let it eat away at you. Long post comin up.

I 'came out' about my fetish to my girlfriend/fiance early this year, partly thanks to this board, and it really was great to get it off my chest, and of course be totally open with the person I'm closest too. my situation might not have been as hard as yours: she always liked being barefoot in general and I had brought up the fact that I find ankle bracelets very sexy, so she always wore one for me. How it came up was we were in bed one day, I was rubbing her feet, and in that moment I figured, you know, what the hell, and asked her if she would find it weird if I had a sort of fetish, she kinda looked at me concerned, and we went into it. At first I admit I felt awkward, but we talked it out, and her attitude was (i simplify) we are who we are.

nitty gritty details ahead
-------------------------

We didn't jump into anything at first, just more foot play, kissing/fondling, et al. She would rub her bare feet on me while we were hanging around or napping or what have you, or I would give her foot massages as foreplay, but I didn't want to rush her into anything that might make her feel weird. Try incorporatting it into what you do in bed so that she enjoys it as well, ie. rub her feet while going down on her, or kiss/suck her toes during sex (the on her back/feet on your chest position is perfect for this). A footjob might be awkward the first time, as it kind of was for us. Make extra sure to use enough lotion, and you might have to finish off with a regular handjob. Don't be afraid to let her know you want to come on her feet. Unless your girl has hang-ups its really no different from coming on her stomach, or in her mouth, which any normal couple is used to. Sincerely, dude, good luck.

[ December 03, 2006, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: conerz ]

Posts: 336 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Key is..don't rush..
If you give her a nice massage in a nice mood it will come out naturally

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good timing with christmas coming up,buy her some toe ring's [Big Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man,dont be embareassed.I have gotten PLENTY of feet.I am not shy about it.Having a foot fetish isnt that taboo anymore.Just be open about it and you will find all sorts of experiances becoming available to you.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
juggyand wife
Loyal Member
Member # 11519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for juggyand wife   Email juggyand wife   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not much more i can add my friend , just take your time and relax her and slowly introduce her into the world of foot love..good luck [Smile]
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links