Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When did you get your first footjob?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When did you get your first footjob?
a1c4pwn3drw
Board Regular
Member # 18370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a1c4pwn3drw   Email a1c4pwn3drw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and could you please share the experience with us?

As for me, I have yet to get one and I am 18 years old.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, I was 18 when I first had mine. I went to my girlfriends house (when we were dating at the time). She had size 9 feet, wide toes. I remember sucking on her toes, and my dick got hard, she rubbing it with her foot, I took him out and she started giving my a footjob. It lasted 20min, during the last half she turned onto her tummy and used her soles, I cummed on her soles. A few hours later she gave me another one, this time ended on her toes.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont really remember the first time exactly, but i do remember the 1st GF that was open with when it came to this. she was really cool about it and she was really open to trying it. i layed on my back and she sat perpendicular to me with her back against the wall. she then wrapped her foot around my unit and kinda 'jerked' it. we tried it 3 or 4 times and i didnt care for it much.

but now with my wife.. deeeeyam. i cant get enough!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a70
Board Regular
Member # 14579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a70   Email a70   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first fottjob was in october this year. Began with an innocent footmassage, continued with me licking and sucking all over her feet and finally she rubbed my cock with her feet, didn't cum but oooh.. it was really nice!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 43 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 1st footjob was actually one of the many random sexual acts my ex girl used to try on me. We both were very inexperienced teenagers scared of becoming teen parents. With this fear in our heads we would always go to alternative ways to 'get off'.

I was driving my girl home one night after a late night date. She always wore flats with no stockings and would take them off immediately after getting in the car. [Drool] While I was driving this night she laid sideways in her seat (my 1st car was a '83 Chrysler with a split bench seat) and put her bare feet in my lap . I had never told her about my love of feet but she probably knew from the attention I would always give them.
She told me to unzip my pants and take 'it' [Wink] out. I was happy to oblige because my erection made my pants feel so uncomfortable. I exposed my penis and waited for her to make the next move. She placed her feet around my member and alternated sliding her feet back and forward. This action made my penis twist back and forth as she slid one foot forward while sliding the other back then reverse. It made my cock sore but I didn't want her to stop. [Jerkoff] I wanted to close my eyes and enjoy it but I had to hurry so I could get back home (my provisional license did not allow me to drive after 12 midnight).

When I reached her house it was bittersweet because I had not cum but I probably would have let her rub me raw. Sadly that was the only time she ever tried giving me footjob. In hindsight I think it was because I didn't have an orgasm and I never asked her to try again. [Thud] I wish we could have tried again because she was so willing to try to please me with those wide soles of hers.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 23 and am beginning to realise and relish my love and feet. I have not yet had a footjob but have opened up to my long term girlfriend that I have a liking of feet etc and she has while I have gone down on her played with my cock with her feet. She loves me licking, kssing and sucking her feet/toes etc so hopefully wiht time/./......
Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wrote a long story about mine ages ago and then again when this came up a few months back. Its worth lookin up. C
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by warsaw:
I am 23 and am beginning to realise and relish my love and feet. I have not yet had a footjob but have opened up to my long term girlfriend that I have a liking of feet etc and she has while I have gone down on her played with my cock with her feet. She loves me licking, kssing and sucking her feet/toes etc so hopefully wiht time/./......

With time? Fuck that man, why don't you try and get it as soon as possible? You know that's what you want, if she's not willing to give it then she's basically wasting your time.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just 19 and I remember getting it after a little "coitus interruptus." I was young and dumb and didn't have condoms so when I pulled out I asked her to finish me off using her feet. I had only dreamed of having a FJ up unto that point in my life and I knew this girl would do anything without hesitation since she gave me a BJ on our first date. Remember that this was the 1980's pre "safe sex." She had no problems with any of my "freaky foot perversion" the whole summer we dated come to think of it! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links