Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » HI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HI
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all, I didnt see an introduction thread so thought I would welcome myself to my new find.

I am a 23 year old male from England. I have only recently discovered my desire for feet and everything that comes with them. I am still learning and am looking forward to meeting like minded people here!

Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's! Its an awesome place for us to gather! You will see lots of interesting stuff on here! Just be respectful and you will have a great time!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] Hello Warsaw! Be very welcome [Cheers] ! If you need any help or guidance, just "call" me or any of the other moderators!
Kisses [Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
F18Hornet
Elite Trooper
Member # 11172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for F18Hornet   Email F18Hornet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Warsaw! I too am from England. You'll probably be surprised at how may of us on this board are Brits. Here's hoping you have an enjoyable experience at Wus.
Posts: 343 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warsaw     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys. I am slowly working my way through the site.

Being a student, I aint got cash to register with the pay sites so I am resigned to chatting with like minded individuals here. And it seems like it is going to be some serious fun!

Im glad to hear the Brits are represnted in force!

Posts: 70 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Warsaw,
Where in blighty are you from I am from Gloucestershire always enjoy foot fetish chat

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome Warsaw.

one thing i've seen here a few times and dont understand is the guys like you that say they have recently discovered these desires. i knew i had some kind of weird interest in feet before i was in grade school.. and not a clue why. not a criticism or anything, just an question.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
welcome Warsaw.

one thing i've seen here a few times and dont understand is the guys like you that say they have recently discovered these desires. i knew i had some kind of weird interest in feet before i was in grade school.. and not a clue why. not a criticism or anything, just an question.

Thats cool fella. I guess I have always had sly looks etc at people feet and heels etc but never really thought about it until more and more recently. I think it is more denial and embarassment rather than only just realising but now im open about it i am finding much more that i really do enjoy. Make sense?
warsaw
Loyal Member
Member # 18403

quote:
Originally posted by muleslicker:
Hi Warsaw,
Where in blighty are you from I am from Gloucestershire always enjoy foot fetish chat

Im in Yorkshire but was in Edinburgh for uni so still up there and often in London. May be moving to the Birmingham area shortly.
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard, Warsaw!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links