Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » found an interesting pic on my comp

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: found an interesting pic on my comp
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I was looking at my wife's pics on our computer, of her step sisters gradution, and I came across a very nice pic. It's one where they took a pic of my step sisters in law shoes, and got a very nice shot of her feet. I'd post it, but alas, she's underage, in her teens.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by most of us on here..this post is considered a cock tease [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, I wish I could post it, but I don't want to give any of us a bad name, or get anyone in trouble
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
post the fucking pic already, i'm holding it tight.LOL

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ahaaa
BANNED
Member # 6288

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ahaaa         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So basically this thread has no point whatsoever.
Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In keeping with the theme of this thread......(things that are cool that I can't show you)
I had a nice video of a girl getting a foot massage I erased by mistake. It was cool, wish you could have seen it. [Nana]

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see.. had you never told us she was underage.. then the whole vibe asking you to post would hold.

but she's underage.. so.. i'll go against the tide and say this.. nice of you to not post.. but not so nice to tease that way.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why i love the good old United Kingdom. Where is perfectly legal to have sex with a girl of 16. Although not legal to post naked pics of her? Strange one that. Always thought 18 was a smarted ages though.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
noone is talking about fucking her. it just a feet pic.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

I was trying to tease anyone RPM, just stated something. I won't do it again.
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn right you won't. [Smile]

Just kidding man. Relax. This is the talk section. They can see pics in the pics section if they want.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calum1577:
This is why i love the good old United Kingdom. Where is perfectly legal to have sex with a girl of 16. Although not legal to post naked pics of her? Strange one that. Always thought 18 was a smarted ages though.

Another example: Where I am, it's perfectly within the law to fuck a 16 year old. However, renting a film that is rated "R" due to "sex scenes" is not, unless you are 18.
That is; legal to have sex, illegal to WATCH actors not actually having sex.

Just because it is law, doesn't make it rational or necessarily moral.

[ December 06, 2006, 07:54 AM: Message edited by: ajantis ]

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links