Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » i am confused...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i am confused...
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 9 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
note: not feet related but this will get more hits in this section and its still female related.

i have this friend i have been talking to online for a while, and well i met her on facebook and she happened to go to the same school i went to..

ANYWAY , she is mad cool and cute as fuck, and shes from el salvador i knew what she looks like cuz i have pics and such and we pretty much have good conversation all the time i make her laugh and shit and i kinda flirt w/ her and flatter her much blah blah online. and from her reactions she seems to not mind it.. she even called me adorable for it. its always been a real good vibe in conversations we were just online friends and i never had seen her in person btw...

so she invited me to her b-day party like 2 weeks ago she just turned 21 her party was cool saw her and her friends in person... (she is still cute as fuck and has a sexy accent) and it was like 6 people altogether. so anyway after the party i talked to her like 2 days later online, but she seemed like she didnt want to talk.. like giving me one word and one phrase answers like she wasnt trying to continue it. but she was laughing at my jokes and what not and today when i got to talk to her again it was the same thing.. such a wierd vibe!! i kind of want to chill w/ her again, jus to chill but im not gonna try anything cuz of her overbearing pops (not to say that i wouldnt mind dating her if i had to option). she gave me her num b4 the party and i asked her if i could call her once in a while and she was like yea....jus not at 3 am joking and winked... I dont always get to talk to her bc shes mad busy...

so i guess what im trying to ask is what do you guys think is the deal?? is it just me and im reading too deep or is my intuition right that something is wierd?

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something could be wrong..as in something else in her life is going on...could be anything...its a chick remember that man! [Big Grin] The best thing you could do would be to just casually ask her whats wrong/bothering her...she will straight up tell you...or just bullshit you and say nothing...it seems to be something significant though..you noticed her "mood" change,so it cant just be nothing.Good luck...could also be that certain time of the month [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if her attitude has changed completely since that party, i think somehow she has become not interested. if she's had a day or 2 that she's been 'weird' and a cpl of days where is normal, its probably her life getting in the way.

one bit of advice i have.. as difficult as it is.. give her room and dont pressure.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
give her room.. that is my feeling on this. it is possible while chatting and all.. a certain romanticizing of things took place and when meeting in person and the harsh reality set it.. dynamics changed.

only way to know.. ask her what's up. don't pressure her. if she's really that cool.. she'll say what's on her mind. if not.. just back up and let time pass.

you said she's mad busy... i'm mad busy!!!! really busy.. but i make time for what intersts me. (not being too harsh or anything).

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You seem like a pretty perceptive dude so I'll break it down for you straight. She ain't feelin you like that....she thought at first maybe but then changed her mind. I'd move on cause there are tons of hot girls out there that dont even know it! Those are the ones you want....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My feeling as well is that she lost interest. The best thing to do is to just lay back. To let her know you're possibly interested in more than just friendship at this point would be the kiss of death. She'll see it as you being needy and it will kill whatever atrtaction she may have left for you. Just play it cool and treat her more like one of your guy friends or, better yet, your bratty little sister. Bust on her and keep things light with humor.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
**news flash i may have been thrown a curve ball (or maybe not0**
i jus imed her saying "hey there you" just now and she wasnt answering...then i wrote "ok i guess your busy or just dont want to talk to me right now (to try and get something out of her)... peace" then she write back w/ an emphatic hi and she actually seemed more wanting to be engaged in conversation but it was a hot minute cuz she was watchin a movie...honestly it might be worth it for me to attempt to kill it...w/ the kiss of death, lol jus so i know im not wasting anymore time bc i actually want to chill w/ her again...call it a date if you will, even if it is just friends... to be perfectly real, from the beginning i wanted to be strong enough to just keep it as friends (once again not to say i wouldnt go further if i had the chance) so i wouldnt fuck up anything...actually i have been strong... but still even as just friends it is nice to be in the company of a female... so yea fuck it, im just gonna ask her if we can chill again and if i kill it, fuck it, cuz 1.i hate suspense, 2.i have other things to focus on and 3. i hate trying to rely on perception alone... at least ill know if i have a future as a psychic [Big Grin]

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to me, i think shes tryin to test you out. i thought that might have been the issue from the beginning. shes just tryin to see if you will chase her. people do and say alot of things just to show their not attracted when they really are.
For women, they come off like that so they can protect themselves. because you know women are emotional creatures and if you hurt them they wont know how to handle it.
what im saying is you cant always go by words, i use to do the same thing to this girl i liked, by giving her one word answers, i dont know why i did it. Some girls have done that to me, but when i left them alone thats when they came running back to me.
try takling to her over the phone more and not the computer and yes ask her out one day. if she say yes then your in. if she says no but tells you what other day she is avaibale then she is worth the chase. but if she just says no without anything else then leave her alone
you can send me a message to let me know how everything goes i hope this was helpful
catch ya later

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks everyone for the input... i will keep u all posted on what happens... [Fingers Crossed]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links