Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Heres a good story

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Heres a good story
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A little over a month ago I was in Germany. As we all know sexual favors for money is legal over there. So one night I decided I was going to go down to one of these places and see what kind of foot action I could get. When I got there there was a lady at a desk that asked me some questions and I pretty much Just told her that I wasent there for sex,but because I had a foot fetish. I guess they are pretty used to this because she was just like "Ohhhh,ok." and then brought me to a room where all the girls were at and I got to pick which girl I wanted to be with. After several minutes of deciding I went with a really cute 18 year old girl named Kathrina. The main reason I went for her,she was wearing some leather boots and nylons. Most of the other girls were wearing open toed shoes and the likes. I like smelly feet,so her wearing Leather boots and nylons pretty much swayed my opinion to her. She brought me back to one of the rooms and in broken english asked me what I would like her to do. She didnt speak english to well so I had to tell the lady at the front what I wanted and then have her interprut it to her. Basicly what I wanted was for her to make me sniff her feet for awhile forcefuly.

She brought out some rope and had me lay on the floor and then took a chair and put it over my chest. I could already tell she had done this before. She tied my hands to the legs of the chair and then sat over me in the chair. She teased me with her boots on for a few minutes and then unzipped them and took them off. She was wearing black nylons and I could already smell that sweaty leather smell coming from her feet. She planted both of her feet over my face and then said something in german I couldnt understand,most likly she told me to smell them. Atleast thats what I like to pretend. She rubbed them around on my face and held me nose under her toes for atleast 10 minutes and then she removed her nylons revealing a perfect pair of I would guess size 9 feet. Her toenails were painted light pink. She was a medium build girl with long dark hair and really gorgeous dark green eyes and olive skin tone,she also had some really nice tits. Her feet werent to thin yet not to fat either,just right in the middle,I dont know how to describe it,they were just perfect.

She placed her toes over my nose and once again spoke in german. She covered my mouth with one foot and then held her toes over my nose with the other. Her feet smelled great. It was that "My feet have been in these boots and nylons all day" kinda smell. After awhile she untied my hands and removed the chair from my chest and then brought me over to the bed where she undid my pants and then jacked my off while making me sniff her feet. The entire session lasted an hour and only cost 50 u.s. dollars. Thats alot cheaper than the foot worship palace in N.Y.C.,and I got a hand job too,lol. I ended up tipping her 50 bucks as well. Over all that was the highlight of my time in germany.

-Coby

Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you got exactly what you went for! Seems to me that it ws well worth the cost!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Podder
All Pro Poster
Member # 15888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Podder   Email Podder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a bargain to me too.

I've long had the impression that Germans are into all manner of kink or fetish, so not surprising that you found what you were looking for over there.

Posts: 652 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moxy
Board Regular
Member # 17359

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moxy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I spent last summer living/working in Germany and took advantage of the open-minded view of fetishes to explore around. I visited several bondage clubs ect with a male friend of mine, they were great fun.

-Moxy

Posts: 28 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking hot story!
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links