Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Boots

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Boots
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
Although I like barefeet and shoes that show off the feet I also have a huge liking of boots, the other day I actually followed a lady who had these boots I just loved I could not get enough looks at them, they were black leather ones that came right up to below the knee but they had a flat sole I imagined myself underneath her boots I am not into trampling fetish but these boots were so nice to look at, I wanted to ask where she bought them from but was too embarrassed to. How many boot lovers out there!

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not I! Unlike some who like the "suspense" of being able to see and play with a bare or stoking foot after it comes out of a boot, IMHO the only thing good about boots IS being able to take them off. Since I'm not a sniffer and like seeing barefeet as much as possible, boots aren't for me. Probably have only seen 4-5 pairs of boots in 13 years living in Florida. Didn't really care for them when I lived up north either. Couldn't wait for spring/summer to roll back around so the girls could go back to barer footwear.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boots don't have the same effect on me as bare feet, but I definitely think it's sext when a woman wears boots, especially when they're at least calf high. The higher the better. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
boots are the footwear of the devil i say!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found that boots actually turn me off. It maybe because of the frustrations I had talking a woman out of her boots. In my experience of talking women out of their shoes, they usually decline when they have on boots because of the trouble to get them on and off. It is also so disappointing to finally get those boots off and find that a woman has less than par feet.
I don't need to be teased. Give me a peek at the feet so I don't waste my time fantasizing. I also enjoy taking candid video of woman feet and shoeplay. Boots never come off in public from my experience. Maybe if clear (see thru) boots became the fashion trend I could change my opinion.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
fitted boots i can appreciate.. other than that.. i steer away from boots altogether. too much trouble to get them on and off!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
boots are the footwear of the devil i say!

[Laugh] thats a good 1,very true.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm lucky, my wife doesn't own or wear boots, when ever we go out, she always wears slip on shoes with socks. I get to do the "honors" of taking them off and getting a big whiff on her feet when we come home.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like boots on a woman at all.... That is, unless they are coming off to reveal her feet.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boots can be very sexy depending on what type they are. I tend to like the leather high heel boots the best! And if you are into the scent of the female feet then just imagine how unbelievable the smell must be when the woman slips out of a pair of those sexy boots after a long days work or walking around! [Drool]
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like how they follow the outline of the girl's legs but I hate that they don't show off her gorgeous toes. I think we should save the boots for the girls with ugly feet.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love boots, they have to ankle boots tho, with a zip down the side.

Did it just the other day, my girlfriend wearing no socks in boots all day so they are nice and sweaty. We got home and I unzipped her boots but left her barefoot in the boot. I then inserted underneath her foot and the rest as they say was only a few thrusts away [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found that most boots really turn me on! My fascination isn't so much the style or shape itself. (actually it is, but there's a bigger reason) I LOVE the fact that boots make women's feet sweat! [Mmm]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AndyUK
Loyal Member
Member # 3419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AndyUK   Email AndyUK   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too - I get turned on when I see a pretty girl wearing tight pants and a pair of boots at the thought that she has no socks on underneath.
Posts: 88 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links