Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » This should be made illegal! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This should be made illegal!
Jay4aday
Board Regular
Member # 18333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay4aday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men wearing flip flops in public! I don't know about you, but when I'm queuing up to buy a sausage roll in my local bakers, the last thing I want to catch a glimpse of when I look down is a pair of huge, dirty, hairy pair of man feet! I realise it's a free world and everything, but this is just my personal opinion. Flip flops should be worn in public by women only.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah it is pretty disgusting, especially like if you're in a mall stall near a food court and you're takin a sh*t and look over and see some nasty ass disgusting fungal long toenails on some dude who is sitting on the stall next to you.

that sh*t is disgusting and men should not be wearing them. YUCK!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay4aday
Board Regular
Member # 18333

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay4aday     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I've never found myself in that kind of situation before, to me, taking a crap in a public toilet is a pretty revolting experience in general, feet or no feet - but I know what you mean.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just do what i do dont look at man feet
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay4aday
Board Regular
Member # 18333

I dont look at them, but sometimes they are just there and you catch a glimpse, then, especially if I'm about to eat, I might as well throw the food in the bin.
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah seriously no girl thinks you're a surfer. Especially if you live more than 500 miles from the ocean. Usually it's stupid frats who do this shit because they're too lazy or too stupid to tie their shoes after they spent the whole night at their buddy's dorm playing HALO2 and smoking pot.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or dennis they just still havent mastered the fine art of tying their shoes [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To each his own. If a guy wants to wear sandals or flops, so be it. I just avert my eyes...ewww *shudder*.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know you guys are so right!! I HATE IT IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL, I ESPECIALLY THINK THE GAY FOOT FETISH SHOULD BE ILLEGAL CUZ THAT'S JUST F'IN NASTY, SERIOUSLY, EVEN LOOKIN AT A GUYS FEET IS NASTY, LET ALONE.... YEA...
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip-flops should definitley be a taboo among men, and strongly encouraged among women.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
unless you are an ancient roman - sandals of any sort on a man are vile.

[Violent]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never understood the whole open-toed shoes thing among certain guys myself...I mean, what if you find yourself in a fight? I think a steel-toe boot to the skull would be way more effective than a sandal buckle to the temple.

Or what if you find yourself doing something strenuous...say, helping a friend move some stuff? If you drop a television set or a stereo speaker on your flip-flopped foot you're in for a world of hurt!

Oh well...even though it's not for me, I wouldn't say a law needs to be made against it, even in jest. I'm still so pissed off at the "no smoking anywhere in public" crapola that the very last thing anybody needs is even more interference in their lives from Big Brother.

Big Brother...I stab at thee!
[Violent]

Sandal Boys...well, I don't stab at thee...I can avert my eyes easily enough. But if you're not living near a beach or in 100+ degree weather, are open-toed shoes really necessary? Leave the feet showing for the girls...female feet are art that deserve to be seen.

There is nothing redeeming at all about male feet.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men in open toed shoes = fat man in speedos..........just plain wrong. My son stays with the in-laws at their beach house for the summer and every year they make him wear sandals and flip flops. I'd be mad to find out they converted him to one of those open toed guys....No, not in my own very house.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know, I hate to say it but I do have to agree about the whole bathroom stall thing. I see that all the time at the gym, and it's pretty sick. Men's feet should not be exposed unless it's reasonable (your going swimming, hot tub, etc.) and it's required to expose them. I have also never worn flip flips. Why? Cause I know other dude ain't trying to see my feet! They would rather see some womens feet am I right?

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still get disgusted thinkin about this shit... i hope there is a law passed cuz I really wanna puke every time I think of some nasty male feet in sandals that I have seen in my life time.

i mean sure, its one thing to just avert your eyes and look away, but sometimes that shit is SOOOOO FUCKIN bad that you cannot remove the images and now every time I see this thread I get some puke sickening nightmares.

MY GOD, there needs to be like an islamic law where they cut off their feet for that shit (or at least the nasty ass toes) UUUUGHGHGHGH!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links