Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Nude--But Wearing Shoes! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Nude--But Wearing Shoes!
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sure you've all seen this before--a cheeseckae photo of a girl completely nude except for high-heeled shoes on!
Why do photographers do this? Of course, they probably don't reallize that some of us guys like feet just as much as they like breasts and rear ends.
I would rather see a fully-clothed girl barefooted than a nude girl with shoes on!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I would rather see a fully-clothed girl barefooted than a nude girl with shoes on!
[Thumbs Up]

Same here!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that its what the photographers find sexy. There are shoe sniffers ect here. To each there own. Its not my place to critisise anyone so please understand. Everyone has feet. Men, Women, Gays, Lesbians. If bare feet turned me on i'd move to a warmer climate and hang out at the beach. Imho stiletto heel pumps are sexy and can cause an intoxicating odor. Also nylons are sooo smooth and I love to see nyloned female feet slipping in and out of shoes. Now PLEASE PLEASE dont take offence. Flip flops, tennis shoes, socks and dirty feet are about as far away from class as I can imagine. Give me a french female school teacher or an English woman with her nyloned toes on my nose and I wouldnt trade either of them for all of the dirty bare feet on all of the beaches in the world. Also I have sniffed MANY female flip flops and they all smelled like rubber or plastic.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is just about the best post ive seen today. speaking of the topic, as long as it's a full body picture and her feet looking sexy, i dont mind her being nude

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bman you are way off base.

How are socks "far away from classy"?

I've seen the most raunchy disgusting low class ho's wearing heels and nylons and I bet they smelled terrible.

Socks??? How the heck are socks low class.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

Absolutely positively agree!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shoes are sometimes a symbol of sexiness, even to non foot guys. If a woman is totally nude, the concept of the photo shoot may call for something to stand out from total nudity.

Or maybe the model had ugly feet? Or was self conscious abouther feet?

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i will be one of those who is off-topic here a bit. i agree.. i rather see a woman clothed and bare foot for a shoot.. the totally nude with just heels (though sexy) is not what i'm into for pics.

that said... i also like hose and heels... a pic without that seems to be missing a little in my book. however.... if she has cute toes ... even with shoes in the pic.. a flirty dip to expose the toes is always a plus!!!

As for the preference of the scent of hosed feet from pumps. i totally hear you Bman!

i'm not going to call any other preference low class. i do see the appeal of a nice pair of socks... just like bare feet (with or without hose). of the many aspects to feet.. totally bare and dirty seems to make the least impact on me... but i can appreciate why that would appeal to many of us on this site.

So.. great thread....

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear ya Dougiezerts,it kill's me when I'm looking at pic's(nude or clothed) and the women have shoe's or heel's on,and I really hate the pic's where you can till their bare footed and they didn't get the feet in the picture [Mad]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can see your point on the last part of your statement!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
I hear ya Dougiezerts,it kill's me when I'm looking at pic's(nude or clothed) and the women have shoe's or heel's on,and I really hate the pic's where you can till their bare footed and they didn't get the feet in the picture [Mad]

I agree! Often the photo gets cut off just before her feet are shown.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bman:
Now PLEASE PLEASE dont take offence. Flip flops, tennis shoes, socks and dirty feet are about as far away from class as I can imagine.

I don't take offense, but I will say "to each his own". [Cool]

For me personally, seeing dirty bare feet on a girl really shows her absolute commitment to going barefoot and casting off the shackles known as women's shoes, so to me those kinds of girls are the "real deal" and therefore attain a higher level of "class" in my own personal observations.

Again, to each his own...differences in opinion is what keeps this world interesting. [Thumbs Up]

quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:

Can I hear an amen to that?! Well said!
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alot of guys like the totally nude but wearing heels look

I don't think any of them post here

I remember wathcing an old episode of "beverly hills bordello" on showtime and this chick was stripped totally naked and she was about to take off her heels but the guy said "no no stop, leave those on"

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
[Thumbs Up]

Same here!

-Hal-

I toe-tally agree!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tell you why the photogs do it. It's because the heels will give the model's calves and thighs some definition and shape. A model just flat foot, or posing around barefoot, will have just a plain shape to her leg. Unless she's one of those freaky body builder chicks [Smile]

While I can wack to a clothed but barefoot chick no problem, I'd rather see her naked, since I imagine fucking the girls I fantasize to.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links