Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Intense Night at Foot Worship Palace (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Intense Night at Foot Worship Palace
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I have been going there every week lately--I can't stop now--it's truly, in every sense of the word, a dream come true--

so I have gotten to the point where I write out short scenarios for the girls to read beforehand. It started where'd I'd request a certain girl, then a few weeks later, it evolved to requesting certain clothes for them to wear, and finally, these written scenarios. I've only written 2, but they have both been similar. It invloved me pretending to be asleep, under the covers, with the girl coming in and waking me up, climbing on my back and asking me to lick her feet.

So I did that last week, with a touch of the domination theme, but this past week, I wanted the girl to erotically ask me to lick her feet.

But this week, after I gave the secretary my written scene, and I went under the covers, the secretary came in 5 minutes later to inform me that the girl was running 15 minutes late. Then she said 'so you could take a little nap if you want.' I laughed, and said 'yeah, thatd be funny right?'

AND THEN I ACTUALLY FELL ASLEEP.

The girl actually woke me up, and I was dreaming about the secretary. I took one look at the girl, and it looked like the secretary in a blonde wig. It was so surreal. Part of my request was to have the lights out, so it was darkish. The whole time I thought it was the secretary acting out cause the real girl couldnt make it, but it wasnt.

This girl, who was Russian, was very aggressive with her feet. She was wearing stocking socks, with high heels, and her feet were wonderfully rank. I pulled off half of the sock, and started at her bare heel. They smelled so good, and then she started tickling my leg and my foot (I was in my boxers and a T-shirt.) This whole time, laying on my back, with my erection protuding the sheet, she was in control. I always like to finish by kneeling at her feet, and finishing off that way, so thats what I did. Even as I held her feet, she was still aggressive, despite how I suckled each toe one by one. After I came, within minutes, she told me to get back in bed.I didnt know what she had in mind, but as I went in bed, she started walking out, saying 'Now go back to sleep baby.' I was impressed that she stayed with the sleeping 'theme'.

And then, after I left, she and another girl were taking the elevator down. That was odd too. (I'd had the other girl before.) We all made small talk, and when the other grabbed a cab outside, it was me and the Russian walking. When we both were at a loss for words, she said 'Do I know you? It was just a dream right?' We both laughed because of the awkwardness. I got the feeling she thought the whole sleep theme was fun.

I love this place...

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I SO need to take a trip to New York.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That place is like Mecca for all foot guys. I'll keep saying it; I WILL make the pilgrimage one of these days.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for a place like tbis to exist it is amazing.if I was single I'd probably be there atleast 20 times by now with it so close to me n all..hey dancing fool,so the women there have smelly feet or is this something you gotta ask for,is it something u can ask for,etc
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and your able to get yourself 'off' if you wanted to?
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's what I was wondering, if you're allowed to relieve yourself doesn't that cross some legal boundaries? Just curious cuz if it doesn't I really need to make a trip.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

maybe if you don't make it obviouse?? lol
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone ever have a session with marie?? or dee?
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone ever have a session with marie, dee or irena??
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am from New York and am very curious to try it out. I will let everyone know when I do eventually get my ass over there. By the way, that's a great story.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1- You can ask for whatever you want. You can have smelly feet or not. You can ask for them to wear whatever you want.

2- I always ask if it is OK if I 'relieve myself' and they have all said it was OK. (and I have been there about 20 times). One girl let me strip butt naked. (a few even do footjobs)

3- I have had Marie and Irena, but not yet Dee. Both Marie and Irena have short toes and small feet (well I don't have to tell you that if you look at the website.) Irena is shy, but Marie has some personality (aka exerience) Marie's feet smelled so bad, that it was wonderful. I happened to request that night that Marie be in sneakers with no socks, and when I got to her feet, she said she had been playing soccer all day. I don't know if she really did or not,(thats how good she was) but they certainly smelled like it!

4- Vineofthorns--I never do make it obvious--I am always kneeling on the floor and i just do it right in my shorts.

5- I strongly reccomend Arianna. She seemed to really enjoy getting her feet worshipped, and to this day, because of her orgasmic sounds throughout, I had my quickest orgasm, and in fact had to let it build up a little, cause I was ready to blow 3 minutes into my hour long session, and thus had my most intense orgasm.

6- For big feet fans, I reccommend Kayla and Allesandra (as hot as Allesandra is, and as FUCKING PERFECT her size 10 feet are, she is extraordinarily ticklish, and for me, a tickle fan, it was no fun-- she was even skittish as I worshipped her feet)

7- For small feet fans, I reccommmend Irena and Marie, and...thats it. All the others I had were 7 and up.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

as I read this post I have a devil on one shoulder,and a angel on the other!lol
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, the angel agrees with the devil on this one; both of 'em want some foot action. [Cool]
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Man, the angel agrees with the devil on this one; both of 'em want some foot action. [Cool]

HAHAHAHAHA
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to go to new York-for real.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links