Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » *sigh* More Attention

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: *sigh* More Attention
demonic_angel666
Board Regular
Member # 6509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demonic_angel666   Email demonic_angel666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How can I get my boyfriend to pay more attention to my feet? He's the one with the fetish and yet I seem to be the one making all the effort, I love him playing with, rubbing, getting off on my feet and stuff but lately he's just been into sex, not a lot of foreplay, so foot play is fairly limited. So does anyone have any ideas on how I can get more foot attention???
Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy, just come on over to my place. I'll give them all the attention you want. :-)
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheesh, most foot guys would dream of having a girlfriend like you.

I have heard of another situation similar to yours, where the girlfriend wanted to indulge the boyfriend's foot fetish, but the boyfriend was distant and seemingly less than interested. Unfortunately I never heard any info back on why he didn't want to participate with her.

Shyness? Fear of his fantasy coming to life? Specific personal preference?

Anyone?

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hummmm......

i've heard it said that many times... a fantasy works best in the realm of fantasy.. when reality comes into it... it doesn't feel the same and the person backs away from it a little.

with dialogue.. you can find out why he's backing away a bit (assuming he can verbalize why)

the other thing (taking from Oprah a little here)... when a man hasn't had what he's looking for.. when he first gets it (applies to women too).. they play 'catch-up) and get it as much as they can.. when filled.. they take a mini-break and focus on something else until they need re-arise.. and then they settle into their appetite range of desire.

that is one possibility.

if i dig into my personal experience.. after years of wanting more foot action from my lady and having to hear.. be patient.. don't over do it.. i'm not into feet like that... i've 'grown' to back off a whole lot. now that she's more open to having me play with her feet.. i'm more cautious about getting 'too eager' with her feet out of fear that she may think i'm overdoing it.

i'm not saying this is your situation.. just adding my story to help out if it can.

one other thing...some men have an ideal of how things should be.. and any different from that ideal is not as appealing (hence why some folks think fetishes are bad... i disagree with them)

i know i've got my ideal foot in mind.. my lady isn't that ideal.. but... i've only met one woman who had the ideal.. she was married and older than I at the time. oh well.

talk with your man.. let him know that you'd like more feet action.. and that sets you up more to be in the mood for more passionate sex... find a way of letting him understand that the sex he wants and loves so much can only get better if he doesn't mind taking a slight detour to the feet... that can motivate him well!!!

lastly.. folks go through phases in life.. he could be into a phase that involves less feet.. who knows..

i'll be interested in hearing what he has to say!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great advice homie. all men arent the same and some choose to go at their fantasies differently then others do. me personally, i would jump at the chance to get at your feet. im a gambling man and love to take risky chances in life. if i get it, great but if not, oh well, better luck next time

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without having much information to go on, I agree with what RPM said about the possibility of him indulging a lot in his fetish with you. It could be that when you accepted his fetish and let him do whatever he wanted, he may initially have been like a starving beast let out of his cage and there was no restraint on his part. However, as he continued to get exactly what he wanted, his desire for your feet may have mellowed out over a period of time. Thus, he changed from playing with your feet to straight ahead sex. I'm thinking it might be a phase that he's going through which will end up balancing itself out at some point and he'll return to foot fun with you eventually.

It also might be a case where he might be feeling a little "freaked out" or "guilty" indulging his foot fetish so much with you before and now he's overcompensating for that by going back to the "typical guy" way of having sex - i.e. no foreplay and straight to the sex with no footplay. I know there are many guys who feel guilty for indulging in their foot fetish with a woman if it gets to be something that happens a lot. It could be a case of him thinking that he's depriving you of being "normal" in his behavior so, as a result, he has pulled back on playing with your feet.

You might want to talk to him and see if there is a problem there and why he has stopped behaving the way he was before. Whatever it is, it sounds like there's a possibility that there's some issue there.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
demonic_angel666
Board Regular
Member # 6509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for demonic_angel666   Email demonic_angel666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there any way of getting his attention though without talking about it, lol I'd like him to look and go something like "Oh geez thats hot I want some of that" or "wow she's gone to a lot of effort to please me" any ideas? Pedicure maybe? New heels? and If anyone has any ideas on how i can just randomly tease him or initiate foot play all ideas are greatly accepted, I have a few but they are pretty basic and I love everyones advice keep it coming, thanks heaps guys
Luv Me (eM) xxxx

Posts: 30 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a very nice pedicure with great polish and put on some sexy strappy heels. Do a little leg/foot show tease in them and tell him, "These feet will be in the mix tonight" or "Forplay my feet/heels and f*** me with my strappy heels on." Let him know you like your feet in the love making. [Eek!] Wow! You are a heaven sent. True FF guys would dream of having your (foot) drive in woman.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dangle your shoes and let them fall off of your toes. that would get me going in a heart beat.

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't trip on it too much. We all have times when we shift a bit. I have always had a fetish, and sometimes when I have sex I don't feel like indulging I just want regular sex, and sometimes all I want is feet. Talk with him about it.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links