Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Christmas Season Sights

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Christmas Season Sights
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgive me once again if this makes me out to be a braggart, but as you all know it's lot of fun sharing our foot sightings. Actually I'm just trying to get you all to move to Florida!

I can't tell you what a pleasure Christmas shopping has been this year, as it is most years here in Florida. Within the last week, I've been to two large metro areas in central and south Florida and have seen LOTS of feet. Sure takes the pain out of shopping when you've got so much gorgeous scenery to eyeball along the way. Temps have been very moderate, so most girls and women are still wearing sandals and flip-flops. One of the nice things about metro areas is that I do believe the visual evidence supports the fact that most of them take very good care of their feet. Many undoubtedly by professionals on a regular basis. I saw tons of gorgeously, shaped, well grromed feet and the usual array of sandal and flip-flop styles, including most of my personal favorites.

This past weekend the wife and I went to South Florida to visit our kids at college- where all the girls wears flip-flops. Didn't see a single pair of shoes the entire trip.

Most notable though was at dinner one night. A very attractive, college aged girl wearing capri jeans and flip-flops had come into the lobby while we were waiting to be seated. I glanced at her feet and flip-flops as she walked by and thought nothing more of her. Turns out she ends up sitting at a booth visible from our table. While we're sitting there talking before dinner I glanced over and noticed that her leg was parallel to the floor. It was easily noticeable because her lower leg was bare because of the capris and stood out even on the low-lit restaurant. I was able to bend over far enough to see that she had kicked off her flip-flop, then following her leg, saw that the guy that she was with had her barefoot in his hands. It didn't appear as if he was doing anything with it, just holding it. A short time later when I glanced again, he was no longer holding her foot but she still had the sole of her foot up against the edge of his seat, between his legs. I'm sure everyone that was with me, including my wife, thought that I was smiling and chuckling about our conversation, when in reality it was because of the scene I was witnessing.

On a sad note (and some of you are aware that I submitted a ranting post about my frustration when she refused to look at sandals (greatly reduced too) while shopping a few months ago...) I finally confirmed why my wife does not like toe-loop sandals, one of my absolute favorite styles. She lived in India for several years (her dad worked for the Dept of Ag) and wore toe-loop sandals exclusively, which she didn't find very comfortable. While that's understandable, I really wanted ot hear her say, I'll buy them/wear them just for you, even if it's just around the house or for "play." (I've had her wear sandals and flip-flops during sex before and love it!) The good news is that, although she didn't find any, she did look for a pair of Nike flip-flops similar to a pair she already has which are nice looking and very comfortable.

Anyway, though this does not appear to be a big factor for many girls, the following is a possible tip for other footguys interested in buying their girl some sandals or flip-flops.

As I discovered comfort is the most important aspect of a sandal or flip-flop to her. She likes ones that have a thick, comfortable sole and ones that have a comfortable thong made of soft, pliable material. She has a rather long, thin, skinny foot, so it's understandable that walking on flat footwear for very long is not comfortable for her. Consequently I'll now be on the lookout for thicker, more comfortable sandals/FF's that I like the looks of, but still strongly suggest (or buy her and give her myself) some flats for her just to wear for fun.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're planning a vacation stop in Florida next summer so I'm guessing that bare feet will be on the menu all over there!

Over here in Tejas we had some actual cold weather in the mid 20s the past week. Needless to say feet have been in shoes and boots for weeks. Even the wife is wearing socks and shoes around the house which is really frustrating!!! I might add though as frustrating as it is the lack of readily visible feet around home and the workplace does make it easier to focus on work and other things I need to do... until I friggen log on at Wu's. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 18646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worlds   Email Worlds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree! I am so happy to be living in Florida too. It is unbelievable the quantity of visible feet we get to drool over. [Smile]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cjmeyer
Loyal Member
Member # 1621

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cjmeyer   Author's Homepage   Email cjmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Florida is all about feet!Yummy
Posts: 88 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links