Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Left me high and dry...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Left me high and dry...
SupaVibe
Board Regular
Member # 17953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SupaVibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all,

Just thought I would introduce myself, I'm an 18 year old male from Australia, I only just developed my little foot fetish, interesting story actually…

I had a girlfriend for about two years who happened to be gymnast, she was pretty wild under the covers but I always notice she would rub her foot up and down my leg constantly when ever we were getting intimate. So she ended up retiring from gym, and that’s when she started using her feet on me openly and to be honest I was a little freaked out. Anyways we broke up recently for all kinds of reasons, BUT GUESS WHAT, she left me being a foot lover...

Boring story I know -- just for the record, I’ve been reading the forums, you guys seem pretty cool.

Laters.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard SupaVine!

Interesting experience- not one we hear about too often around here. Just curious though- you don't ever remember having any desire for feet at a younger age? (most of us here realized our desires at least in our early teens, some very much younger.

It's always frustrating when we have a foot-lovin' gal who gets away. Sorry to hear that it didn't work out between you two. Though it's only been a few years since I told my wife about my fetish as an older man to a younger man (and without being a jerk about it (read some past posts)) don't keep your fetish to yourself. I regret more than anything that I didn't do any footstuff with a girl I dated exclusively all through high school and didn't tell my wife about it until year 23 of our marriage. If I had it to do all over again I'd be much more open about my fetish and in pursuit of satisfying it.

Now that my wife knows and is indulging me, for the most part quite wonderfully, with her feet, she does the same thing. As we lie there snuggling before, during or after sex, she'll rub a foot up and down my leg (because she knows I love it). She'll also press the top of her other foot up against the sole of my foot and rub it around and scrunch her toes. It's awesome and certainly "gets the motor running full speed!"

My best wishes for you in finding another girl who will indulge you with her pretty feet.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the forum.

Great story, and a great insight into what starts a fetish. I'm sure your fetish will carry over smoothly into future relationships. I am always very up front about my foot fetish with women I am interested in, and every one of them finds it intriguing in the very least. Once they know about your fetish, most women will play to it. Getting pedicures for you, buying toe rings and sexy strappy shoes.

What I'm trying to say is to embrace your fetish and be open about it and you will reap the rewards. Nice to have you here. Hope you stick around.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome,

so did this gal have cute feet? How would you feel now if you found another girl who tried the same thing with you?

again welcome and we look forwrd to hearing from you again.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's, SupaVibe.

That is an interesting story about how you discovered you have a foot fetish. Most of the people here discovered their foot fetish at an early age. There are, however, a percentage of "late bloomers".

I can totally relate with the girl running her foot up and down the leg. I had an ex who did that quite a bit. She knew about my fetish and knew it always got me going.

Now that you're aware of your fetish, as feetluvr related, it's always better to let any future girlfriends in on what turns you on, especially after you've been going out for a little while and the girl is comfortable with you. That's really the key. If she's comfortable with you and is attracted to you, then let her know about your fetish. You can choose to verbalize it if you'd like or just show her one time when you two are alone and getting a little frisky. My personal preference is just by showing a woman, as I feel that actions speak louder than words.

Enjoy the forum and have fun!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats far from being a boring story. like others have already said, it is quite rare to hear about someone who was a late bloomer in the world of the foot fetish, hearing about becoming one due to an experience with a girl, its quite a good positive story.

If you like, you could refer to yourself as simply being a bit of a "foot guy" or "foot man" just like breast men or legs men etc rather than foot fetishist if you think it sounds to negative.

At the end of the day its a really tame and harmless interest so you have nothing to worry about, hopefully you can look forward to foot-jobs from your next girl friend if your lucky!

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SupaVibe
Board Regular
Member # 17953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SupaVibe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...This is why I love this place

Thanks for the comments. I really couldn't tell you about any childhood signs that would trigger off this fetish, my ex was definitely the pivotal moment.

You're right about the pedicure and foot accessory thing, because as soon as she quit gymnastics she could get pedicures with out the strain of training and competing which would ruin everything. In turn, gave her SO much more confidence with using her feet on me. (And for the dude who asked, they were REALLY cute).

But, I'm going to be honest here... I'm pretty well hooked, and it's definitely a confidence boost hearing you guys being so open about it. When I'm ready to jump into a relationship, I would definitely be up for more.

Cheers guys!

Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Supavibe, i'm Aussie too. Nice story. I got my fetish (i think) from my 1st real, true, dinky-di, fair dinkum love at around 18. I still see her, but i dont mention it to her.

And her feet are terrible now.

P.S. Yes, we are cool here on this site.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links