Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Alka Seltzer Ad

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Alka Seltzer Ad
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of you seen the new Alka Seltzer ad? It features a barefooted girl, and there's even a close-up of her feet!
Oh, what a relief it is! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah...anybody have a clip?

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark-Texas Toes Fan
Loyal Member
Member # 1394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark-Texas Toes Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dougiezerts I have seen that too. There are now a couple of them that show nice close shots of these sexy women's feet. I stop and watch them everytime they come on. By the way you must be a mind reader cause I was going to post this exact thing today.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the link to all 3 commercials:

Alka Seltzer commercials

Enjoy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen them several times! Can't help but thank them for all the great sublimal barefoot encouragement they're giving all the women out there!

Though it's great, I'm really curious to know why the director/producer has the woman barefoot because there seems to be no rational reason for it.

- Although someone with a bad cold who's laying around covered up is not going to be wearing shoes, they'll usualyl be wearing socks or slippers based on the long-standing but inaccurate belief that running around barefoot is one of the ways you can contract a cold.

- Makes no sense that she'd be barefoot because she's going to be jumping into the water when she has all her clothes on.

Regardless of the reason, we're all thankful she is barefoot! I particulary like it, not only just being able to see her feet, but the fact that my wife, who's continually growing in her knowledge and appreciation of my foot fetish, sees all these barefoot ladies in ads. More subliminal reinforcement for her.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, perhaps the director is one of us! [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I posted a screen capture of the brunette's feet in the Feet Pictures forum here: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=005871

Enjoy!

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footntoesmassager:
I posted a screen capture of the brunette's feet in the Feet Pictures forum

Thanks man!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links