Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Gym feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gym feet
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, I like to workout and mostly do weights (bench, squats) and on the days they have the yoga class at the gym, it's usually mostly girls. I walked into it one day, and man, I saw some of the best feet! It was like a sea of them! Young, old, black, white it was insane, almost too good to be true.

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i work-out alot too. my entire upper body{one machine for each body part}and cardiovascular. i see some mature woman working out either barefoot or in flip-flops. so sexy and we have become great friends because of this and that they love taking care of their bodies, just like me

[ December 18, 2006, 08:04 AM: Message edited by: The Champ ]

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i always have to stare too long whenever a yoga class used to be in session while I was working out. if only they knew what I was really ogling at, LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Champ:
i work-out alot too. my entire upper body{one machine for each body part}and cardiovascular. i see some mature woman working out either barefoot or in flip-flops. so sexy and we have become great friends because of this

Free weights > machine weights.

What do you mean you became great friends because of her wearing flips?

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope these girls aren't lifting weights barefoot

just imagine what a weight would do to a toe

as for yoga classes there is no way I could ever do that with pretty barefoot girls

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what i meant rae124, that they are great friends not just because i thought their feet were sexy, but that they loved to take care of their bodies as much as i did

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I hope these girls aren't lifting weights barefoot

While I realize that a sneaker is not going to give a whole lot more protection from a falling weight I still think they're safer (from a walking around and not tripping viewpoint) than flip-flops are, so I had the same concern as Mike.

Interestingly enough, the same principle supposedly applies to being around horses for example, they always tell you to wear shoes or boots in case you get stepped on. Guess it would possibly keep the skin from getting torn and dirt getting in, but other than that don't know what the advantage is...

But I certainly would not complain about the view! Could help distract you from the workout pain you're feelin' [Big Grin]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 18646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worlds   Email Worlds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my Pilates/yoga class as there are so many lovely feet to look at....Makes the class easy!
I would highly recommend this to all of you!

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links