Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Touching a girls feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Touching a girls feet
Joef
Elite Trooper
Member # 801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joef         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some weeks ago I took a few photos of three girls at the University. We shall have the photos at a poster for a party in January. The first photos showed the girls sitting in a stair with their shoes and socks on. The other motive showed them sitting barefoot. I had the pleasure to arrange the photo and then I gently moved the girls feet and even tehir shoes and socks. They had rather warm feet all of them. One of the girls had very soft and wamr feet. No sweat at all and her socks were completely dry. The prettiest girl had rather sweaty feet. She had also damp socks. I felt it when I put them into her shoes. The shoes were also very warm. It was great to arrange these pictures.

I have touched girls feet before but not that much. It was great. Do you have any memories from the time you touched a girls feet the first time? (Not your mothers feet!)

Posts: 328 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when I was about 4 years old (Yeah, I can't believe I can remember that far book too), my mom and I lived with her brother, sister, and my grandmother. We were pretty poor, so my mom and I just had 1 bed for the two of us.

Anyway, my mom had a friend of hers over for one night. I don't remember the occasion or why her friend was over, but I remember she was kind of heavyset, but her feet were nice. Now, by this time, I knew that I liked looking at women's feet for some reason. So my mom's friend slept in the same bed as us that one night. I remember my mom used to have to wake up real early in the morning to go to work, and I happened to wake up this one night. My mom had left already, but her friend was still asleep.

She was on her back, and I noticed her feet were sticking out a little from the blankets, so I went to her feet and uncovered them some more. Then I started touching them and playing with them some. After that, I don't remember much else, but I think that's why my foot fetish has always gone hand and foot (my hand, her foot, heh) with my sleepy fetish.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got too many memories of touching female feet for the first time...you know, different girls through the years, yet getting my hands on their feet that first time was always a new and exciting thing for me because every girl and every first time scenario is different and unique.

But as far as getting to touch the feet of a girl I'm taking pictures of, I've only done that on a "serious" level once. You might remember me posting pics of a blonde-headed cutie named Aubrey Ann around here sometime back...well, I had my hands on this girl's feet so much I had to start making myself think "unsexy" thoughts just so I could finish the shoot!

And she got so nonchalant about it as time went on. At first she was apprehensive...nervous of course...but after a little while she was putting her feet into my hands! I lost track of all the sensory stains, if you can believe that.

The real cherry on top of that lustful sundae was after the shoot, and she had trouble getting her anklet off. My best friend who happens to be her brother was at the computer, she was sitting back on a bed, I was sitting on the corner of the bed, we were all talking about the pics, and I offered to take her anklet off for her. She scoots down, out-stretches her denim covered leg, puts it across my lap...and I hold her warm and shapely leg with her beautiful tanned foot, toe-nails hot-pink, soles and toes dirty on the bottom, right in view as I undid the clasp on the anklet. That was almost too much for me...I damn near lost any "professional" air I had around her that day!

Man...just thinking about it I'm getting all worked up... [Drool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've touched several feet over the years. each experience is unique.

when it comes to taking pics.. i get very professional to keep the gals at ease. i rarely if ever touch them without their expressed consent or telling them in advance what i'm going to do. (which means.. no feet)

reason being.. i've got many female friends who model. their number one pet-peeve is a touch photographer.. and they way they talk about it... i don't want them to do that about me.

to those who can and do get awaw with it more power to you. however.. with friends.. i can explain the shot i want.. they either know i like feet/shoes or something close.. they dont' mind. and when I ask for a dangle shot.. if they don't know what it is.. i'll just tug on the heel to get the dangle.

after the shoot however.. if they seem open and interested in the topic.. i'll pursue it further and it's in those pursuits after the shoot where i usually get to touch either their feet.. their shoes.. or both (rather the feeet though).

that is my take on things... give or take many exceptions where the gal was flat out cool with it!... and had to work hard to remain professional

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed looking at feet, especially with stockings, since I was about six I guess. Anyway, I was 17 when I first touched a girls feet. My girlfriend and I went out to 'lovers point' to make out after I graduated from high school. Prior to this, she only dressed up for the prom, but this time, we were alone. I ran my hand down to her shoes, and removed them (I had to undo the straps). I gave her a foot massage and it was fantastic. I'll never forget it.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
memphis931
Board Regular
Member # 15859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for memphis931   Email memphis931   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember smelling this korean ladys feet in the night and rubbing them when she was sleeping
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links