Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girl talking about foot guys must see video

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: girl talking about foot guys must see video
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this girl is talking about what she thinks about guys who are turned on by feet
http://www.livevideo.com/video/sloan/DFF25B00030B4233A2C522E4F79E3CDE/duplicate-sexy-feet.aspx

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is she asking us? To be perfectly honset, I can't answer.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can, the shape or anotomy of female feet, the way their soles wrinkle and the way pedicured female toes look,the way their arches form, its one of the most beautiful aspects of the female figure [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angel wood:
i can, the shape or anotomy of female feet, the way their soles wrinkle and the way pedicured female toes look,the way their arches form, its one of the most beautiful aspects of the female figure [Smile]

I agree angelwood, very well said. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting... she (Sloan) sounds like the typical newbie woman who needs some insight into our world. Sloan asked how many are out here? Wow! How high can she count? I mean, we have those of us that are out, semi-out and closet FFs. Our head count here at WU right now is 18,779 with ZoNDark as of Dec 23 2006-- Welcome aboard, and it grows daily. Now figure there are a lot that lurk and don't join the Wu crew. How many? Yeah, that is a big number and we are all around the world with different taste in our feet affinities. Some like dirty, dusty, clean, french polish toes, color polish toes [Woot] , rough heels, soft heels, feet/jeans [Woot] , barefeet only, feet-n-strappy heels [Woot] , feet/ass combo [Woot] , soft/rough/dirty soles only, etc. We run the gamut in taste. Sloan should just come here and see for herself or type in foot fetish on a search engine. It would probably blow her mind how large in numbers we are. [Smile]

[ December 23, 2006, 04:23 PM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

well said footman9 [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone download that video? I can't find it on that link.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah it ain't there.... Interested in what was shown or said.... [Confused]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Angel Wood any chance you know a updated link to that video?

~AF05~

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awh, man it is gone , i would sure love to know how she thinks of guys like us, LOL

I wonder what she says [Big Grin] if she thinks we're freaks or not. or perhaps she thinks we're normal. that'd be great!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links