Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New feet for me !!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New feet for me !!!
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just met a new girl at work. I've seen her many times before and I've ALWAYS thought she was pretty. Well we've been sneaking around a bit outside of work(that's a whole different story) and last week she met me right after work. She had changed into a pretty cute outfit and these cute little shoes. While she was sittin on my lap she accidently jabbed me with her heels twice. She said that she should probably take them off but was afraid her feet were sweaty and smelled. I immediately told her it was ok and she kicked them off. I grabbed her right foot immediately and she was right they were kind of sweaty but NO smell whatsoever. They were sooooo soft but I still hadn't got a good look at them at this point. It was dark out so there wasn't much light. It was an akward position to get a good look at them. I knew I had to wait.

Later on that week we met up during the day. She was again wearing a cute outfit but this time with some sexy ass boots. This time our meeting took place in a hotel room. YEEHAA!!! When she arrived there she got comfy and unzipped and took off her boots.YUM ! We were foolin' around for a while when she excused herself for bathroom break and when she came back before she jumped back on the bed she took her socks off. FINALLY !!! I was able to view the sexiest feet I've ever personally encountered. WOW! They were perfect in every way posssible. Her soles were perfectly soft pink with no hint of any dry skin. Her toes were perfectly proportioned and pedicured. I wish I could take a picture of them for you guys and I will try if I think I can. During the make out session I touched her feet a couple of times and one time when I did it I saw her smile/smirk:) Do you think she noticed my lust for her feet? I hope she did but shes hasn't said anything yet. Wish me luck with my new found sexy feet !!!

[ December 27, 2006, 07:35 AM: Message edited by: Watcher ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeeman
Loyal Member
Member # 969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeeman   Email zeeman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend I wish you the best of luck with those feet. From the looks of it she likes having her feet played with. That is always a good thing. Try and get a pic for us. I would love to see them. Maybe she would let you take a pic after a little while.
Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sound's good,may be the next time you will get to suck her toe's [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She knows...and doesn't care. Keeper.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
Sound's good,may be the next time you will get to suck her toe's [Thumbs Up]

Oh god !!! I would freakin' loose it ! I hope you are all correct!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

**** UPDATE ****

I had another encounter with this woman at work yesterday. This time it was completely foot fetish oriented !!! Ok, here goes:
I went to visit her in her office. I sat down at her desk and started to make small talk. Shortly after she got this little grin on her face. Then I felt something brushing against my shoe. It was her foot, clad in sheer black hose. I look down and could clearly see perfectly pedicured toes thru her black hose. OMG !!! Instant hard on! She kept talking to me like nothing was going on and within seconds she was rubbing her foot and toes on my cock thru my scrubs. I just closed my eyes and moaned slightly. She smiled and told me she wished she using her hand to do this instead. Without divulging my foot fetish I assured her that she was doing just fine without her hands. She had no idea what she was doing to me! She had no clue that it was her foot that was driving me crazy! More than her hand ever could. She kept doing this while talking to me only pausing when someone came near her office door. I told her that I was nearly ready to cum when I got called on my freakin' radio STAT !!! DAMMIT !!! She invited me back for more later. Guess what ? I came back for more and this time she finished me off right there !!! No lies guys. I work in a hospital so I wear surgery scrubs and was able to change my boxers and scrub bottoms within minutes. LOL !!! I kept looking down at her feet and especially her toes all the while thinking how much I wanted to put her toes up to my nose and then suck on them!!! Talk about a rush! Whew !!! Just thought I'd share this with my fellow foot fetish maniacs!!! Have a great day folks.

--------------------
 -

Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky bastard. I only wish.....

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just curious, what color polish did she have ?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

She had red polish on. Her toes are sooo fuckin' cute! I'm this close to telling her about my fetish just so I can suck those toes of hers. We havent really done "IT" yet but I keep telling her that I'm going to explore every inch of her sexy body when it happens. Every time I say that to her I keep thinking to myself about how much I want to play with her feet and toes .LOL !!!

--------------------
 -

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think you need to divulge your secret yet.. maybe you could say that she is hot and that her feet are turning you on like mad and that you'd love to suck them... or something more casual than, 'i have a foot fetish' lol

good luck [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links