Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Feet On TV 2007

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feet On TV 2007
Jose
Board Regular
Member # 819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jose   Email Jose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
* Hogan Knows Best * VH1 * Linda & Brooke's Feet *
Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could you give more detail, like what episode and were they showing soles or the arch?

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty much any episode I saw of Hogan knows Best they have some half decent shots of Brooke's peds...cant really remember seeing Linda's feet though.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it the pilates episode?

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brooke has large feet that are hard to miss. In an interview Brooke said she has a size 12 or so shoe.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant see Brooke having a size 12 feet! Im thinking maybe size 8 at the most.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I cant see Brooke having a size 12 feet! Im thinking maybe size 8 at the most.

Big can be beautiful...from www.teenpeople.com Brooke Hogan's SoHo Shopping Spree
quote:
At LF, Brooke ate up their adorable collection of mini dresses, shirts and accessories, picking up about $900 worth of goods. She also dug the leopard-print shoes, which she had to special order -- life isn't always so easy for a shoe-loving girl with size 12 feet on her 5'11" frame!

She's no little girl but I would love to see a close-up pic of that big pair of feet.

--------------------

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
She's no little girl but I would love to see a close-up pic of that big pair of feet. [/QB]

i found some about a week ago. they look quite good if i do say so myself:
http://www.shareloading.com/file.php?id=55554957
http://www.shareloading.com/file.php?id=47668664
http://www.shareloading.com/file.php?id=69610593

hell, i'd have some fun with those [Big Grin]

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

quote:
Originally posted by killa:

hell, i'd have some fun with those [Big Grin]

Hell yeah, those are nice. I just wish I had a bigger tongue to lick those with. [Mmm]

--------------------

Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a wooden floor company selling laminate and hard wood, a hot pair of peds with dark red nail polish! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's a tall girl so I'm almost certain her feet would be bigger than 8

I would love to be in a music video with her where they had a scene where she had to force her toes over my nose while I sniff. And I'd love it even more if her dad were watching with arms crossed

I'd have to wear baggy pants that day just so I don't get my ass kicked by the hulk meister afterwards [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of the worst "reality" shows, but both Brooke and linda show alot of feet.

Brooke is mostly in flip flops, and Linda is always barefoot around the house.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
Brooke has large feet that are hard to miss. In an interview Brooke said she has a size 12 or so shoe.

I saw that interview!! [Big Grin] She was a guest on VH1's The Wendy Williams Experience. Brooke even put her size 12s on the table. She definitely had my undivided attention! [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links