Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Is there a cure? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Is there a cure?
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a cure for foot fetishism? (I know its not a disease or anything, but I cant htink of a better way to word it.)

I (obviously) have a foot fetish and really wish I didn't, is there anyway of getting round it other than just trying to ignore it?

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like all fetishes, if it's just a sideline thing to sexual intercourse (like foreplay) then there's really no problem. If on the other hand if you're like me where it's the ONLY sexuality you have then I understand why you want to get rid of it.

I really wish I didn't have this fetish and long for a conventional sexuality but to be honest sex just makes me want to throw up!!

The best thing I can suggest is to go out and explore your fetish with foot hookers etc. You might come to terms with it, or better still might get turned off by it which means the fetish will be on its way out [Smile]

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant see you "getting rid of it". Consider it a gift [Big Grin] but seriously though, its something you are pretty much born with it you might be able to broaden it by exploring new aspects of it but as for getting rid of it..no. So embrace it rather than hating it.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lick - it is like you with the only sexuality you have. I'm kinda hoping to find some way out/round it soon though, 'cause I have a lady-friend and everyone at college/work keeps pressuring me to do things, and it does disgust me [Cry]
Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cliveman:
Lick - it is like you with the only sexuality you have. I'm kinda hoping to find some way out/round it soon though, 'cause I have a lady-friend and everyone at college/work keeps pressuring me to do things, and it does disgust me [Cry]

Rather than worrying about how to get rid of this attraction you have to pretty feet so you can "get busy" with your ladyfriend, why not worry about cutting yourself loose from this anxiety induced by peer-pressure?

If you've got people telling you that you need to get a little more physical with the lady you're with...you seriously need to tell them to get their own life! What you and your ladyfriend do is y'all's business and nobody else's...who the HELL are they to put pressure on you?! Seriously, answer that question first.

As for what you're attracted to, my Brother bluetoelover is spot on. You will NEVER get around it...attractions are mental, and you need a will of solid steel to be able to control your thought-processes. What you can control however are your actions: how are you going to act on these kinds of attractions?

My advice to you is this cliveman:
Step 1. Start telling these nosey fucks you work with and go to college with to shut the hell up about sex. If these kinds of people can actually put the pressure on you, then you are WAY to susceptible to outside influence. Keep your convo's with these people clean on their behalf and your behalf...don't go into redlight areas because obviously this is something you're not comfortable with discussing.

Step 2. Just give up the ghost right now of ever getting around or abandoning your attraction to feet. Like it or not that's a part of who you are. Do however try to implement "normal" sexual activity into your attraction to feet, but ONLY if you're ready for sex with your ladyfriend, which leads me to step three...

Step 3. Don't give a flying rat's ass about sex until YOU are ready for it! I'm serious Bro, men can feel pressured just as much as women into doing things they're not entirely ready for. There is no "code" or "system" to how a man should behave when it comes to this...you have to do what feels right for you.

Hope this helps. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:

Rather than worrying about how to get rid of this attraction you have to pretty feet so you can "get busy" with your ladyfriend, why not worry about cutting yourself loose from this anxiety induced by peer-pressure?

If you've got people telling you that you need to get a little more physical with the lady you're with...you seriously need to tell them to get their own life! What you and your ladyfriend do is y'all's business and nobody else's...who the HELL are they to put pressure on you?! Seriously, answer that question first.

As for what you're attracted to, my Brother bluetoelover is spot on. You will NEVER get around it...attractions are mental, and you need a will of solid steel to be able to control your thought-processes. What you can control however are your actions: how are you going to act on these kinds of attractions?

My advice to you is this cliveman:
Step 1. Start telling these nosey fucks you work with and go to college with to shut the hell up about sex. If these kinds of people can actually put the pressure on you, then you are WAY to susceptible to outside influence. Keep your convo's with these people clean on their behalf and your behalf...don't go into redlight areas because obviously this is something you're not comfortable with discussing.

Step 2. Just give up the ghost right now of ever getting around or abandoning your attraction to feet. Like it or not that's a part of who you are. Do however try to implement "normal" sexual activity into your attraction to feet, but ONLY if you're ready for sex with your ladyfriend, which leads me to step three...

Step 3. Don't give a flying rat's ass about sex until YOU are ready for it! I'm serious Bro, men can feel pressured just as much as women into doing things they're not entirely ready for. There is no "code" or "system" to how a man should behave when it comes to this...you have to do what feels right for you.

Hope this helps. [Cool]

It doesnt help alot, but it does make me feel a whole lot better about the situation, which does help [Smile] Thanks alot man!
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It doesnt help alot, but it does make me feel a whole lot better about the situation, which does help [Smile] Thanks alot man!
Cool...just put this shit out of your mind man. There's way more worthwhile things to worry about in this world than impressing your friends with your sex life. Enjoy your ladyfriend's company and get to love her fully and wholly as a person...and the natural, physical stuff to be enjoyed with her will flow freely when the time is right.

Best wishes Bro. Now, chin up man! You ain't got a thing to worry about...
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, If lovin pretty female feet is wrong.....I don't wanna be right [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious: Why do you want to get rid of it? Are you ashamed of it? Has it resulted in getting you involved in embarassing situations? Did your last girlfriend break up with you over it?
When I was 13, I had a fantasy of going to a mental hospital. They'd give me an operation, and I'd be "cured" of my attraction to feet! But nowadays, I'm happy about the way I am.
And you should be, too!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetlover2:
Hey, If lovin pretty female feet is wrong.....I don't wanna be right [Thumbs Up]

Exactly. I know a lot of people think foot fetish is weird, but I love having it. Plus, in the summer i get to look at all the feet I want. Girls walking around in flip flops or barefoot. When me and my friends go to the beach, they're looking at the ass and breast which are covered by bikini's. I'm looking at the many foot shots that are out. Its the best fetish to have.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm of the philosophy that nothing on the female body needs to be taboo when it comes to sex and forplay. I'm a normal, sane, contributing member of society. I'm spiritual, have more hobbies then I can keep track of, hang out with friends, and will tell anybody anything about me if they ask.

There is no part of the female body I wouldn't consentually touch, lick, prod, or do anything else sexual to.

You like feet and whatever else. There are a hell of a lot of women out there that are into exactly what you're into. Ya'll were made for each other. Don't take yourself out of the pool.

Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here's my answer, a verse from a Diana Ross song: "If there's a cure for this, I don't want it...I don't want it."
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footslaveinvegas777
Elite Trooper
Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footslaveinvegas777   Email footslaveinvegas777   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a cure???? I will echo my fellow foot lovers " if loving female feet is wrong.....etc.etc. man I never want to know what its like NOT to adore pretty feet,I love my fetish,i mean what other attraction can you see anywhere anytime,just think if you had a breast fetish you cant just walk down main street and see breast, but we get to indulge our fetish anywhere,anytime.
Posts: 333 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

If I can wager a guess, I'd say our Brother cliveman's dilemma is that the idea of actual vaginal sexual intercourse with his ladyfriend is wigging him out some, and he's thinking his attraction to female feet is the cause of it. In other words, I think he feels that his attraction to feet has overpowered any possible attraction he may have for the other goods his girl has to offer...and if he was as attracted to, say, breasts the way he was to feet, he'd feel more confident in having sex, and perhaps look more forward to it.

If this is the case, Brother ozkar hit the nail on the head when he said:

quote:
nothing on the female body needs to be taboo when it comes to sex and forplay
Amen and amen again! So what if cliveman's attracted to feet? They're still part of the girl, and if he'd cast his eyes higher he'd appreciate the girl the feet belong to. Feet are like boobs, butts, legs, lips, hips, etc when it comes to visual stimulation...they're just another drawing point of attention. Nothing more nothing less. It all classifies as female anatomy, so why not love and appreciate this strong attraction to feet?

I may be mistaken, but I think cliveman's dilemma could be solved by simply building his confidence in other areas of his sexuality, not by trying to fight down a perfectly normal part he already has.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Is there a cure for foot fetishism?

Yes there is- intensive psychotherapy.

quote:
I (obviously) have a foot fetish and really wish I didn't, is there anyway of getting round it other than just trying to ignore it?
I don't think so, not without what I mentioned above.

There's two predominant reasons some of us struggle mightily with the fetish:

1) We think/feel it's "wrong" or "abnormal".

Usually after seeing the amount of foot-related vids and pics on the web and finding a foot-related forum or two, you quickly comprehend that you're not the "only one" who likes feet. There are thousands of others.

2) The pre-occupation with feet interferes with our "normal" sex life.
I've struggled with this myself. Once I told my wife about my fetish and she started indulging me it's been incresingly difficult not to focus on seeing, touching, playing with and cumming on her feet. The "kid in a candy store" effect. Fortunately, so far, she's been very understanding. On a positive note, after 25 years of marriage it's given us some much needed variety. But she also loves "normal" sexual attention too, so I know I have to be careful and meet her needs. Still, I can't see ever wishing my fetish away. As mentioned, it's part of who I am, not something I came up with, asked for, or developed.

Lou had outstanding advice for you as far as the other aspects of your question too. Take heed!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links