Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » brit sweetstink

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: brit sweetstink
penroof46
BANNED
Member # 16733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penroof46   Email penroof46       Edit/Delete Post 
To all ubrit fans

those are not her feet.

The pics and vids have been edited so that you all are seeing her boy friends feet!

Suckers...

Girls don't come with feet that size!

Posts: 3 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Laugh]
Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
mmmmm You have proof of this? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I would like proof as well.

[ January 15, 2007, 07:21 PM: Message edited by: imasoleman ]

Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why is anyone even entertaining this idiot?
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Britney Sweetstink
All Pro Poster
Member # 2676

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Britney Sweetstink   Author's Homepage   Email Britney Sweetstink   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that is very funny.. You guys are smart enough to know this isnt possible as many photos and videos I've done.. This guy is just playing with your heads .. heheheh.. Thats funny!

Could you imagine me having to edit out my feet in the thousands of photos I've done!! LOL.. thats the funniest thing I've ever heard..

--------------------

-

Posts: 540 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post 
somebody drank their hater-ade today [Big Grin]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think Britney has very lovely feet. As she said there no way she could of edited her videos and pics. Girls CAN come with feet that size.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post 
its too bad there wasnt more girls that came with those size of feet!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK of all the retarded things I've seen posted throughout the net this takes first place.

For the time it takes me to find something more asshated.

Also one word for the foot size argument: Mikayla. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post 
who on earth is this dude?! he came out of nowhere with like 3 posts just to say this?

what kind of accusation is that anyway? I have a fetish, not downs syndrome

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people say the dumbest things
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Brit is GREAT! I've had several custom sets from her, and it's all Britney baby! :-)

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links