Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just had to share this.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just had to share this.
Bman
Elite Trooper
Member # 2267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bman   Email Bman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last Friday I stopped after work for a couple of drinks at a local tavern. Heres one of the locals, (Mark) and he's mumbling something about hooking up a cd/vcr player and he asked me for help. Ive known Mark for abour a year or so and he's always been a decent well mannered fella. Ok. We had a couiple of drinks and went to his house to hook up the cd player. Five minutes later the cd player, tv, and stereo are working fine. He said stick around for a a few minutes and meet my wife. We had another drink or two and he boiled water and prepared some kind of herbal tea for his wife. Two minutes later she came in and Mark introduced us and handed her the cup of tea. We sat in the living room and she slipped her pumps off, Mark grabbed them and sniffed them. By then he was half shit faced from the vodka. His wife was giggeling and said Mark has a thing for my feet and shoes. So I sez gimme one of them shoes and I took a big sniff! Dam! It smelled great and her feet were so sexy. She is very beautifull and she asked if her shoe stinked and I told a big lie. I said NO its kinda like a scented candle, Something like green apples, real leather and a very femenine odor and by the way i'm not into feet but your husband is a very lucky man. She saw me to the door and thanked me for hooking up the cd/vcr thing. End of episode.
Posts: 251 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe you should have told her you ARE into feet too and have a threesome session.... [Wink]
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
did she have stockings on????
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You played it fine. Some people remember everything that is said while drunk and you dont want that between you two.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links