Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish Scene on TV Show "Dirt" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Scene on TV Show "Dirt"
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This reporter from the Dirt (Celeb Gossip)magazine wants some inside info about a celebrity from this guy (not sure if he was a doctor or a lawyer- missed the beginning). He takes her back to his apartment.

She tells him that she won't sleep with him, but he says he more interested in her feet. He will tell her what she wants to know if he can masturbate while she dangles her heel off her bare foot. She agrees as long as he doesn't touch her.

He starts rubbing one out while she dangles. Then of course, he gets a little weird and starts wigging a little and apologizes over and over again. Arrghh. Nothing wrong with spanking it over a foot, but the show ends up portraying him as a weirdo in the end.

Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lame
Board Regular
Member # 19431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lame   Email Lame   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Dirt" is a good show. And yeah I saw that... it was dumb how they portrayed the dude.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what channel is "Dirt" on?

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FX - 248 on DirecTV
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw that too. i left to go workout for soccer and that 70's show was on, when i came back i saw that. i was like "FUCK!!!!! here we go again"
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course if he wacked it while watching her jiggle her breasts around he'd be 100 % normal. Typical....
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that last night too. I hate that they make us look like creepy like that. Pure bullshit if you ask me.

But to be honest i was laughing at it because I found it amusing that the writers who wrote that scene must really think that's how foot fetishist are.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebeit
Board Regular
Member # 1410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebeit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The actual scene from "Dirt"
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not much to say but this was just pathetic. There have to be writers out there with real footfetishes that can put better stuff on TV.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They made all of us look like dirt.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shamda1
Board Regular
Member # 2506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamda1   Author's Homepage   Email shamda1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has any tv or movie ever portray a guy with a foot fetish as anything other than a weirdo? Not many times I can think of one. Maybe when Tyra Banks had Quinton on her show, she did not make him look like a moron, but to my knowledge that is the only time. Do you guys have any examples of when we are not made out to look like we belong in a home?

--------------------
The best free foot site on the net http://www.todaysfeetures.com

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mas
Board Regular
Member # 10074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mas   Email mas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys: I was pretty offended too. Then I showed it to my wife and she said she thought it was hot. FWIW...

mas

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was personally s little embarrassed. I mean, why does the media always make out foot peeople to be so goddamned creepy/perverted? Maybe its all the bad press.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lopey:
I saw that last night too. I hate that they make us look like creepy like that. Pure bullshit if you ask me.

But to be honest i was laughing at it because I found it amusing that the writers who wrote that scene must really think that's how foot fetishist are.

I couldn't agree with you more! Unfortunately I missed that episode, but was able to view the clip provided by solebeit. "Thanx bro". [Thumbs Up] Personally I found it hilarious. They: the media, FX Network, non-foot folks, society, whoever you wanna call 'em--portray us so inaccurately.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lopey:

lopey echoes my thoughts...I noticed the funky reggae in the background ...Thank you solebeit!!!
I dont understand why liking breast or butts, anything else might be considered "normal " to some??? And we're always under attack and considered pervs!!

Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links