Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I told my wife

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I told my wife
ffguy
Loyal Member
Member # 5493

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see her have her feet tickled by someone.....and would love to see someone get off smelling her shoes/socks.
Does anyone else have this fantasy?

Posts: 63 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know......what does your wife look like ?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you for being honest.

I actually fantasize about somebody doing lots more than just tickling my wife's feet (you all know what I mean). Not that I wouldn't enjoy seeing someone tickle her, she's incredibly ticklish (in 25 years of marriage I've only REALLY tickled her 2-3 times). She'd be exhausted and a basket case if anyone tickled her for long. As part of a total foot-fun escapade, I think it'd be very hot!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote"I don't know......what does your wife look like ?"
I'm still laughing. that was sooo good.
by the way, my #1 fantasy is to have another woman have her way with my wife's feet(and pussy,ass,tits mouth).

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not had the tickle fantasy, but I have had the fantasy of watching another man enjoy my wife's feet as much as I do. I was close once, she let him smell her feet, she even played with his cock a little with her feet (I have pics, but can't be posted here) But then she said okay that's enough. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a1c4pwn3drw
Board Regular
Member # 18370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a1c4pwn3drw   Email a1c4pwn3drw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey feetlover could you email me those pics at a1c4pwn3drw16@gmail.com
Posts: 28 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are a better man than i am feetlover2. i wouldn't stand to seeing another man touching my wife's feet. those babies are my and only my.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
feetlover u r the man
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another guy? Not a chance
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
you are a better man than i am feetlover2. i wouldn't stand to seeing another man touching my wife's feet. those babies are my and only my.

Well, I guess I am secure with it because I know they are mine, and I can have them when I want, I know she is mine, has been for 17 years. There was nothing more to it than I let another guy who was a friend,enjoy her feet a little. I wouldn't let just any one do that. [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it's my girl, i'm the only guy that touches her

I don't see the point in being married if you are going to share each other

no offense

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

no offense

It's not like I let him fuck her.... she would never do that anyway. No offense taken, but we are very secure in our marriage. If we were not, then it would have never happened.

--------------------

babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

no offense
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not like I let him fuck her.... she would never do that anyway. No offense taken, but we are very secure in our marriage. If we were not, then it would have never happened.

yes, you are right, i just wouldn't like that as nothing as that is.

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links