Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Illustration of Man With $3000 Bounty In Foot Fetish Case

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Illustration of Man With $3000 Bounty In Foot Fetish Case
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy throughout the City of Brotherly Love has been terrorizing females throughout the city. In about a two-month time span, he is wanted for seven armed robberies and sexual assaults....

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=local&id=4960479

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow .. He's giving foot fetish a bad, dark name!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's check the new sticky message at the top of the forum to compare the mug to pics everyone posted of themselves to see if we can find him on Wu's! [Laugh]

The toothless groper.... eeeewww!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Let's check the new sticky message at the top of the forum to compare the mug to pics everyone posted of themselves to see if we can find him on Wu's! [Laugh]

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

How ironic would that be? I can see the headline now:

"Toothless groper caught from pic posted on foot fetish forum" [Big Grin]

Seriously though, if this guy lurks here and is reading this, GET PROFESSIONAL HELP!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:

[Laugh] Thats funny LeDaemon, you think he might be here amoung us? If so he is probably doing this [Nana]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hope they nail this fucker soon.

never found sexual assualt funny!

[Violent]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea, I agree with Tom...

It's funny, ya know. My bro was telling me about something he saw on the news pertaining to a foot fetish criminal, and teased me about it.

I thought he was being typically goofy and clowning around, that is until I happened upon this post and saw that it's true after all. WOW! What's that old cliche? One bad apple spoils the entire bunch...

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmm... "the toe licker strikes again"...

the sexual assault issue aside, that sounds like a straight up comic book style supervillian...if there was an actual comic book villian by that name, who would be his corresponding anti villian, the ass and tits groper?

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
hmm... "the toe licker strikes again"...

the sexual assault issue aside, that sounds like a straight up comic book style supervillian...if there was an actual comic book villian by that name, who would be his corresponding anti villian, the ass and tits groper?

Sounds like a job for Pussy Man! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we should stop worrying about this foot fetish criminals.. I'm getting tired of threads like this so often..
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links