Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » An update!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: An update!
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all. It's been one hell of a long time since ya've heard anything from the bootman here...

Lil update, i dunno if anybody remembers my girlfriend and i used to post pics in the forum back last year, we had a little girl together, and got our own place together and she decided she'd rather go be by herself and have a boyfriend online a few thousand miles away. So now i'm single... And to the real reason why i made this post...
[Thumbs Up]
Being single has opened up my world of foot fetishm to it's greatest point. Since, and within less than 2 weeks of her leaving, I've massaged the feet, sucked the toes, gaven pedicures to, painted the toes, and played with 3 other girls feet [Eek!] , and received and in the process of teachin a girl how to give footjobs. [Jerkoff]

Great side to a bad situation [Joint] , and in other news and on the glumb side of things, dealing with the girlfriend movin my daughter about 100 miles away from me at present, and the custody shit ensues. Was never bad to the girl in anyway... go figure.

haha but the FEET! Oh it gets better. Haha
I'll also have a pic to add of daboot in the forum too.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More and more women are going completely insane and leaving their significant other for an internet fling. I can't tell you how many times of heard this in the last year.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bootman
All Pro Poster
Member # 1280

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bootman   Email Bootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha well i've seen it happen already to my own mother and father before... Kind looks like history repeats itself....

Go figure.

--------------------
I've got a fetish for sexy female feet. Everybody knows. I love it.

Posts: 675 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
miss jaynie fuckin' shady
Board Regular
Member # 21257

Icon 1 posted      Profile for miss jaynie fuckin' shady   Author's Homepage   Email miss jaynie fuckin' shady   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI! im the girlfriend that left boot!

^-^

--------------------
-
miss jaynie fuckin' shady

Posts: 26 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links