Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women with a male foot fetish. Interesting. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Women with a male foot fetish. Interesting.
solebeit
Board Regular
Member # 1410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebeit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last night on SpikeTv's "Inside the UFC", Joe Rogan, the host, was interviewing fans, asking them what they came to see at the UFC. These 2 black girls were interviewed and they said they liked the action and the guys. Joe Rogan asked them, "What is it about the guys you like?" And they BOTH replied "feet".

He was pretty shocked and said, "Wow. So you two ladies have a foot fetish?" And they both replied "Yes." The conversation about men's feet went on for about 2-3 minutes.

I know, I know, it was about men's feet, but the more it's talked about, on both sides of the spectrum, the more acceptable it will become. It was a very positive conversation, and I feel any positive exposure is good. So hats off to you, ladies.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bunch of freaks

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote" Women with a male foot fetish"
enough said, don't want to hear about it.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its a statistical zero.

[Laugh]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would girls want to look at my feet? [Smile]
Seriously, I think it's kind of neat to see that.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know 2 women that like male feet.1 work's where I do,and I'm trying to get her to show me her feet,I'm also working on getting my hand's on her feet(massage).

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its funny that when you tell a girl about your fondness for female feet most women react negative but when a women confesses about their fondness for male feet we react negative.

if i had a girlfriend that told me she had a thing for male feet, yes it will sound odd at first because its unheard of, but if i really like her i would have to accept it.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by angel wood:
its funny that when you tell a girl about your fondness for female feet most women react negative but when a women confesses about their fondness for male feet we react negative.

quote:
bunch of freaks
Hypocrisy.

I know we cant understand why women would like male feet but isnt that why we are here in this forum in the first place, cuz people couldnt understand why we liked womens feet? How can we say that we arent no better than the typical negative stereo types out there that look down on US? thats really a shame indeed.

Fair enough, we may not like or understand why someone likes something that we despise, but doesnt that describe US too?!

I think thats stupid, if we cant respect other peoples likes then its no wonder people dont respect ours.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xno
Board Regular
Member # 3702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xno   Email xno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Climax, you hit the nail on the head. I see so many people here complaining about rejection or fear of rejection of their fetishes, then condemn anything that they don't like.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the thing is i don't care if somebody looks down on me for having a foot fetish

these same people like some sort of ass play (which i think is disgusting) so i'm not worried about it

as for girls liking men's feet, i'm willing to bet they are much more rare than men liking women's feet and for good reason

guys often have large, hairy, oddly shaped toes

if a girl wants to suck on my nasty feet that's fine but I still say she is a freak [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FTPHANTOM:
I know 2 women that like male feet.1 work's where I do,and I'm trying to get her to show me her feet,I'm also working on getting my hand's on her feet(massage).

Have you shown her your feet, yet? Turnaround is fair play!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my years as a webmaster I've had a number of women email me with requests for male celebrity feet. We fantasize about feet, why can't they? I've also has a number of gay women write to me too who lust after female feet.
I just don't think that having a foot fetish is gender specific.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no thanks, female feet 4 me plz [Smile]
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has made me think, y'know. (Its not often I think, and even less often that its worth saying, so listen up [Tongue] )

Everyones acted disgusted, and thats how most women react when you tell them about your 'thing' for feet. And we know that a male foot fetish (from the femmes) exists. So imagine how would be easiest for a woman to get at your feet, then just acts that way.

I know its not worded greatly, but I think I got the mesage in there [Smile]

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't get the double standard, either. If I had a girl who told ME she had a foot fetish, hey, that means foot 69s, cause no way I'm giving her MY feet and not having HERS. In fact, the one girl I knew who had a fetish for male feet was online, and we'd show each other our feet like a trade off (she had nice feet by the way). I got nothing out of showing my feet, but I didn't mind, just like she didn't get anything out of showing her feet, but didn't mind.

Its odd, but it always make me feel more comfortable with MY fetish when I learn about other people's fetish, be they male or female. This is just an extension of it. I have limits (like if I dated a girl with an anus fetish), but I wouldn't turn my nose up at her and think she's a freak or anything. She likes what she likes.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links