Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Those Apathetic When It Comes To Feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Those Apathetic When It Comes To Feet
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, the ones who are like "they're feet," "you use them to walk." Those people who just are tough to change their views on feet. How do you change their views sometimes they can be pissy and stuff and just not give you, or the thought of feet, the time of day.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alot of them can't change.
And a few might try it out,or check it out.
Ya I've run accross lot's of people like that,feet are just feet,people walk on those,feet are nasty,feet are all stinky,feet are all the same,of all the things to look at you like looking at feet,I've heard alot of that bull shit.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about this? "its an ass, you shit out of it" or " its a pussy hole, piss, blood and babies come out of it"

That outa make them think about which part of the body is really nasty.

not only this, they are both stinky, one smells like fart, the other like fish and you can catch all sorts of diseases from contact with them.

Seriously, ask them what THEY like, im sure you could think of a number of things why what they like is more nasty than feet.

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
How about this? "its an ass, you shit out of it" or " its a pussy hole, piss, blood and babies come out of it"

not only this, they are both stinky, one smells like fart, the other like fish and you can catch all sorts of diseases from contact with them.

Seriously, ask them what THEY like, im sure you could think of a number of things why what they like is more nasty than feet.

I actually said this to a stripper when she would not take off her shoes. I even offered a couple extra bucks just to watch her dance barefoot. She wouldn't at any price.

I'm like...... " Hey your already naked, why won't you take off your shoes?"
She replies........ " ewww you like feet? feet are gross because they are so dirty and nasty."
I'm like ......." but it's ok to put your ass in my face? Shit comes out of your ass."
She says ...... " I don't know, I just think feet are dirty."
Some people are just always going to be closed minded.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xno
Board Regular
Member # 3702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xno   Email xno   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can't push your views or sexuality on other people. Why try? Example: If somebody tried to "convince" you of the eroticism of elbows, ears, or whatever, no matter what they say, you will still see them as you already do. I'll stick with the "you don't like them? More for me, then" mentality. hehehe.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xno:
You can't push your views or sexuality on other people. Why try? Example: If somebody tried to "convince" you of the eroticism of elbows, ears, or whatever, no matter what they say, you will still see them as you already do. I'll stick with the "you don't like them? More for me, then" mentality. hehehe.

Agreed. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
However, this isnt about pushing people towards your sexuality though is it!

This is about people making a verbal attack against something that you like due to their lack of understanding.

This is about defending yourself against such attacks.

They dont need to be converted into liking what you like, but giving them a better understanding and hopefully reducing their negativity towards you for liking what you do, thats what my previous response was intended for.

quote:
I'm like ......." but it's ok to put your ass in my face? Shit comes out of your ass."

acording to this, she didnt even answer your questions, " i dont know" isnt an answer, you need to address that she didnt answer the question and make them answer it instead of dodging it.

In the end, its not about pushing your views on someone, if someone says something negative about your likes, surely you are entitled to defend yourself against it right?

Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
In the end, its not about pushing your views on someone, if someone says something negative about your likes, surely you are entitled to defend yourself against it right?

The original post in the topic wasn't really clear as to which way the conversations would flow. Check it out:
quote:
You know, the ones who are like "they're feet," "you use them to walk." Those people who just are tough to change their views on feet. How do you change their views sometimes they can be pissy and stuff and just not give you, or the thought of feet, the time of day.
Is the scenario A)where one of us Foot Bro's are trying to enlighten another person, or B)is said Foot Bro defending himself from an insult? It's unclear, at least to me, so I interpreted the meaning of the topic as option A.

You're right climax, folks are certainly entitled to defend themselves when they feel slandered. But personally, I think even if the topic was about option B, unless it's an extreme circumstance, it's still nothing to get worked up about. If "Joe Shmoe" feels the need to knock your personal tastes in female anatomy, how important is it to set him straight?

I say pick your battles...if you stop to bleed from every little arrow fired your way in life, you're giving too much time and credit to these nay-sayers...and I'd say your time is better spent enjoying the things you like rather than worrying about what others say.

All this is just my opinion. Don't mean to get preachy. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know I've actually used this type of situation to my advantage in real life once.

I was seeing a girl who said something akin to what AF mentioned.

It actually turned the situation of me being embarrased about telling her my love of feet into a bonanza:

"So you're into feet huh?"

"Yeah." (In my most embarrased tone)

"But they're just feet...I really don't have any use for them other than to walk on."

"You don't care one way or another?"

"Nope"

"So can I suck on your toes?"

"Go for it... I don't care."

Which lead to one of my top 3 foot loving nights of my life! I say let the nay-sayers have their day....The more women that don't care the more fun we have!!

[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not once until that posting did I realize that apathy toward feet could be a good thing!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
quote:

I actually said this to a stripper when she would not take off her shoes. I even offered a couple extra bucks just to watch her dance barefoot. She wouldn't at any price.

She replies........ " ewww you like feet? feet are gross because they are so dirty and nasty."

What if you said, "I'll give you a big tip if you take those shoes off?" [Smile]
I've noticed that a lot of women tend to think that their feet are ugly, or just unattractive.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:

What if you said, "I'll give you a big tip if you take those shoes off?" [Smile]
I've noticed that a lot of women tend to think that their feet are ugly, or just unattractive.

I actually started out by offering a larger than normal tip. I always do this because most dancers at this club like keeping their shoes on. This girl had such bad feelings about feet it prompted the dialog I gave in my prev post. She was convinced that feet was the dirtiest part of a persons body. [Confused] (does she not wash her feet like the rest of her body?) My conversation with her was cut short because another dancer took off her shoes when she saw that all I wanted was to see someone dance barefoot. I don't know how the 2nd dancer felt about my fetish but it did not stop her from making a couple of $20's.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As seen above in deeparchlover's situation and in Outback's situation, the "they're just feet" mentality can be a blessing or it can be a curse.

As Lou said, it's really better to pick your battles. Honestly, I think I would defend my position more on women's feet if there was an opportunity for seeing a woman's feet, giving her a foot massage, sucking on her toes, etc., than I would on someone who just made some narrow minded comment like, "You like feet? Ewww, gross!" To me, that's just their opinion, to which they're entitled to, and it's not any defamation on me personally.

Even the "feet are gross" mentality can be changed though. I have a female friend whom I've known for years and I've never tried anything more than a foot massage with her. Over the years, she has made comments about how she thinks feet are gross, she thinks her feet are unattractive, etc.. Word eventually got out about my fetish to my friend via another woman she was friends with at the time. This other woman decided to brag to my friend about how I had sucked on her toes and how good it felt, etc.. When my friend brought it up to me, I just played it off like it was no big deal, that there was no big deal in a guy liking a woman's feet and that it might be possible that her getting her toes sucked could be something she's missing out on. In no way at all did I act psychotic with my viewpoint and press the issue with her. As it turned out, the seed was planted. The next time we saw each other, she made it a point to mention that she wanted me to give her a foot massage and then mentioned that she was curious about "the whole toe sucking thing". Well, who am I to turn down an offer!? After all was said and done, it turned out that my friend loved getting her toes sucked and it got her somewhat turned on.

With that said, even some people's mindsets, in the right environment and with the right person, can be changed and they can be turned onto something that they thought for many years was "gross".

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

yeah well, its not 100% guaranteed that your always gonna end up in the right enviroment and be the right person when the "feet" topic is brought up.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links