Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Predicting feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Predicting feet?
Stryder_007
Major Player
Member # 13405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stryder_007   Email Stryder_007   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok-I just started dating this new girl. She's fine as all hell. Great body, great smile and great personality and I'm pretty happy so far. So last night we started going at it-and this was the first time I got to see her feet. We went out and she wore these low heels, and when we got back to my place she said Is it ok if I take my shoes off my feet are killing me. Now, of course I said sure it's al good, but in the back of my mind I'm like HEll YEAH! She said I'm sory my feet are all sweaty (she didn't know about my fetish yet...) and they had the nicest smell..perfect combination of sweat. Her 9 1/2s were flawless almost. Nice meaty sole=but not to fat or thick, execeptionally smooth, decent arch, nice long toes but not too long or bony. The only part I was a little upset about was that it was a little while before I got to taste her feet and the smell had worn off. This ever happened to you guys?

I had the feeling her feet would be nice-but there have been times I have met some attractive women-and they're feet are great or even ugly. So-you think it's possible to predict?

--------------------
The second largest production sites of human pheromones are on the feet. Conincedence! I think not!

Posts: 179 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ct_feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 6757

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ct_feet   Email ct_feet       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately I've never been able to predict. I used to think that certain features in hands would translate to simlar features on feet (like long fingers = long toes or bony hands = bony feet) but that is not the case. In fact sometimes it seems just the opposite. For instance a girl I work with has the greatest looking hands (I love lots of veins and she has many, on the back of her hands and all the way down her fingers) so I was hoping she would have similar characteristics on her feet. While she does have very nice feet they do not have those same veins. So anyway I don't think there is any way to predict.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's weird how feet match up with girls. I don't base my relationships with women purely around their feet, but it can definitely either add or take away from a woman's attractiveness in my eyes. If an extremely hot woman has ugly feet, it's always a sad discovery. But sometimes a girl who isn't drop dead gorgeous can become even hotter if she has pretty feet.

Ya know?

Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the only thing i really look at is bone structure in the face and i also look at her hands. As far as how good looking the girl is compared to her feet means nothing. Actually i've noticed more girls are aren't attractive in the face or body take great care of their feet. Ive seen a lot of beautiful girls that couldnt give a crap what their feet look like and they were not nice. I like toenails that are kinda long so i'll look at the fingernails to see what they look like and hope that the match if they're nice.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humm I think the easiest one's to predict,would be the curvy women,or the fluffy 1's,99.9% chance they'll have some hot looking feet and toe's [Mmm] [Drool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dunno.. i think there is a very strong relationship between fingers and toes. in my experience, if you look at the shape/length of the fingers and overall size, you can get a good idea of what her toes are gonna look like. i now do that all the time.. especially after drooling over a classmate in college for 2 years and then finally she wears sandals only to find that.. damn.. put the socks back on. her feet were really unattractive... but i should have known, her hands were the same structure.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is no accurate way to tell

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i play a game in the summer, if i see one or more girls walking toghether wearing sandals, ill try o gues which one has nicer feet!!its fun
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by d-wreck9:
i play a game in the summer, if i see one or more girls walking toghether wearing sandals, ill try o gues which one has nicer feet!!its fun

why guess when you can just look?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ thats why its a game. to see if his assumptions were correct. sounds like a fun game to me.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am good at predicting but every once in awhile i get a nice, or not so nice, surprise

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
i am good at predicting but every once in awhile i get a nice, or not so nice, surprise

im with you on that one! ive been down that roda before. its very disappointing when you see a beautiful lady with ugly feet. especially when you see her hands and the rest of the body and they all look good.

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My predictions are about 75% accurate I'd say. I also base my foot predictions on her hands but sometimes I'm dead wrong. I think the hands are the best predictor but far from 100% accurate.

I also believe, like many here have said, that the average looking, girl next door types seem to have the prettiest feet. I've been dissappointed in the drop dead good lookers WAY more than the average girl next door types.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm about 50-50 in being correct. Sometimes I'm spot on. Other times I'm soooo way off. It's always such a letdown when beautiful girl has not so cute feet. The only thing you can kind of predict by looking at their hands are if they get manicures or take care of fingernails there's a great chance she's does the same with her feet and toes.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess from a distance and look when i get close enough, im wrong lots of times
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links