Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » First Ever Footjob!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First Ever Footjob!
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI Guys,

Not sure if any of you will really remember, but a few weeks ago I made a topic about my secret foot fetish and how I wanted to tell her....

Today was the big day, as she had a cut on her foot, I offered to kiss it better [Wink] That was just the start...
A little later she was sitting on the sofa and I was sitting on a chair opposite the sofa, and I was justp playing with her socked feet, and she put her feet up my chest because they were cold....Eventually she ended up rubbing me, then I got it out, where she carried on rubbing with one foot.
I found it painful so I grabbed her other foot and got it into the classic footjob position! I was controlling her feet with my hands and then made the wise decision to say it wasn't that good with socks on, so I slowly had to convince her to take them off...
Boy 'o boy was this worth the wait, I've seen so many footjob pictures and videos, but this was soo darn good!
I lasted a while and came on her foot, she giggled and said it felt nice! So hopefully there is more in store for me!

Just thought I would tell you guys for anybody who is like how I was, and need a bit of confidence in coming clean with their fetish!

By the way, all this happened about 30 minutes ago from writing this now [Big Grin] I'm still stunned!

Cheers

L

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good job, man! [Thumbs Up] Way to go taking control of the situation and just doing it like it's second nature. I'm sure she'll be willing to give you more footjobs in the future since she saw how much it turned you on.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you! Looks like you got a keeper there! GLad to hear that she was so happy to please!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on the first footjob!
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome stuff, dude. Hope there's many more after this one...
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, very nice! Sounds like you've got some good things coming in the future with her feet.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had my first footjob like a month ago. Congratulations..
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, welcome to the fold!! [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats man, i'm still waiting for my first one [Cry] but i'm hoping that comes real soon.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links