Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sex every 7 secs, feet every....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex every 7 secs, feet every....
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With that seven-second statistic being said I wonder how often we think about feet...

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahaha, funny thought, I know I seem to think about feet alot.

But I've never understood that statistic, I'm assuming it is an average, so some men must think about it alot more and some alot less, and how long does it mean we think about it? Is it 1 second out of every 7 seconds or what?

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol it's probably even every 7 secs if they took out sleep time. Then it's probably like every 5 seconds lol
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while that may be true, it sounds like something that ultra femminist women made up to to portray us as that being the only things on our minds...you know what i say to them because i betcha it applies to them as well?? [Nut Kick] [Violent]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting question, especially when I considered my own answer! Though I'm an incredible horndog for my wife's feet, especially during sex and DO think about sex every 7 seconds, I only fantasize directly about her feet probably 25% of the time. Interesting that I think mostly about her body, yet when having sex can't keep my mind, hands, and other things off her feet!?
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links