Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who to go with at Foot Worship Palace? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who to go with at Foot Worship Palace?
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 2 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be making my first visit to the Foot Worship Palace in the next week or so (shameful considering I live in the city)

But I'm having trouble deciding which girl to get a session with.. Let's put it to a vote!

Elizabeth: http://footworshippalace.com/elizabeth.html

Sabrina: http://footworshippalace.com/sabrina.html

Sara: http://footworshippalace.com/sara.html

Decisions, decisions..

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, I noticed that among those three girls, they only offer being super dominant (by request). What about the "especially submissive" option? Are us foot guys stereo-typed as being mousey or something? [Big Grin]

Hard to say really...all three look pretty hot to me. I have to admit, I'm finding myself more drawn to Sabrina...probably because I used to harbor a major crush on a girl named Sabrina back in middle school.

If you start having major trouble deciding, just divide the three girls up into numbers ranging from 1-6, giving each girl two numbers each, and then rolling a dice for it. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that's a tough decision.

I don't think you'll go wrong with any of the three you've narrowed it down to.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta agree with Fate here, either one of them is a winner.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say Elizabeth. Shes looks like fun. Yummy feet and toes ! Mmmmm

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Sara is the best, man I bet her feet taste and smell great. ( also she is the only one in thos epics wearing hose) ..<eg>
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoever you pick, I'd try to be the first session. I don't care how hot a chick is, her feet are ruined after just one guy gets done slobberin' all over them.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Definitely Sara, although that may just be my bias towards smaller feet, I lov the way her toes and soles look.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been to the palace a few times. I havent had any of those 3, but I'd probably pick Elizabeth.
Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara! If it was me,and I had the money all 3 of em at 1 time lol.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, thanks for all your responses guys.. I'm leaning towards Elizabeth only because of the 3, she isn't ticklish (we all know that can be a problem)

But Sabrina's got some gorgeous, gorgeous feet that look ridiculously soft..

Dammit.. Down to 2 at least..

Posts: 127 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for takeoffyoursocks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Hmmm, I noticed that among those three girls, they only offer being super dominant (by request). What about the "especially submissive" option? Are us foot guys stereo-typed as being mousey or something? [Big Grin]

Hard to say really...all three look pretty hot to me. I have to admit, I'm finding myself more drawn to Sabrina...probably because I used to harbor a major crush on a girl named Sabrina back in middle school.

If you start having major trouble deciding, just divide the three girls up into numbers ranging from 1-6, giving each girl two numbers each, and then rolling a dice for it. [Smile]

Yeah I think a lot of us get that rap, of being submissive.. To be honest, I myself am to an extent, but I've never been into S&M or real "domination"
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My vote is for Elizabeth. Whomever you choose, you HAVE to let us know what happened and with who !!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
takeoffyoursocks
Major Player
Member # 15425

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
My vote is for Elizabeth. Whomever you choose, you HAVE to let us know what happened and with who !!

I definitely will man, I have Wu's to thank for making me aware of this place's very existence!!
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Elizabeth and Sabrina's feet are too beautiful to choose between. Are you able to pick both, cause that's what I would do.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links