Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My Ever-Evolving Foot Fetish

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My Ever-Evolving Foot Fetish
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lately I've been thinking about the role foot fetish has played in my love life over the years. I'm a mere 20 years old at this point, but every girl I've been with sexually has allowed me to have her feet at one time in one way or another. It's been great!

But I was thinking...

I started realizing my foot fetish about six or seven years ago. When I first figured it out, I was very naive and had no idea why exactly I was attracted to feet. I quickly figure out what all of us here at Wu's know by now: The foot fetish community is very deep and multi-faceted.

At first I was very specific about the aspects of foot fetishism that I enjoyed. I only liked clean feet. I preferred them to be small. I liked seeing girl on girl toe sucking and footjobs. That was about it. Over the years, however, I have noticed that my foot fetish has evolved to encompass a lot of different aspects of the world. I now occasionally enjoy dirty feet, whether it be outdoor barefooting or food on feet. I am loving wrinkles more and more where-as I used to not like them at all. Smelly feet even appeal to me.

I even noticed this with my last steady girlfriend. In the six months we were together, she never painted her toes and even had some rough spots on her feet. A few years ago, this would have been an instant turn-off for me. But now, I still indulged in her feet all the time! And I learned to love them for what they were.

Sorry to get long-winded about this, guys. I just wanted to share this with you all. Has anyone else had a similar experience of their foot preferences changing over time?

Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'm in the same boat as you are Y&A. I used to be a fan of small feet and was all about the red polish. Don't get me wrong, red polish will be the color of choice until I die but my love for feet is changing. I think that ever since I had an experience with a huge set of female feet (size 13) I've dropped my immediate love for smaller feet and started to look more for bigger feet. Also, the soles and the arches are my new vest friends. I think that when I come to love every aspct of the foot whether big or small, clean or dirty, wrinkled or smooth even the french pedicure I used to DREAD seeing is all beautiful. I will soon become the "FOOT FUCKIN MASTA!!!" - Samuel L. Jackson

[Joint]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
p.s. I lve red polish more than anything. feet rule. out

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know exactly what you mean...my fetish has evolved so much in the last 20 years. Yeah, it`s great that humans can adapt, isn`t it? Else life would be boring.

Best example: About 10 years ago I only liked toes...now I aimply LOVE soles as well.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my case there has not been much evolving. From the beguinning, i have love the same things about feet, i like them long and slender, i like them to smell and have always like soles much as much as i like toes and i have never been a fan of small feet.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fetish has evolved as well. I can remember really only liking women with smaller feet. However, that has changed quite a bit, especially over the last 7 or 8 years. While I have a preference for smaller feet, I can now more than appreciate a woman with larger feet and have had quite a few really good experiences with women with larger feet.

Also, I have to admit that although I do like good looking feet on women (Who doesn't?), I'm fine with giving a woman attention to her feet even if her feet only look marginal or average at best. I think some of that is attributed to the women themselves and how they like the attention I give to their feet. True "perfection" (whatever "perfection may be, and it's all subjective and varies from person to person) is pretty difficult to come by so I say enjoy the experiences you can have, as long as the other person is open to it and/or enjoys it as well.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i knew of my fetish and exactly what it was when i was REALLY young.. like 10.. maybe earlier.. but it definitely has evolved too.

i used to want to do nothing but LOOK.. but with in the past 5 years, with my wife's encouragement, i have become quite fond of aaaaall the touching i could get. i've also become more into the soles and arch whereas before, it was a toe thing only for me... i still have no preference for sizes and no interst in smell... but who knows what will come.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that now makes 8 of us. my foot fetish has evolved as well. About a year ago, i would only talk about my love for feet online. now im much,much,much more confindent about being open about my love for them now. I guess that i came to grips that it wont go away and i just grabbed on and neevr let go. I may as well just use it to my advantage.

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahh thats cool. im also 20 and i also feel my fetish evolving. i guess it started with dangling etc. and depending on the type of feet my girlfriend's have had over the years had some bearing on what would generally turn me on. originally my ideal fantasy was footjobs and i was put off by the bad smell. i also now enjoy looking at dirty feet and now having been in a long term relationship for a while i enjoy the feeling of feet in my hands and in my face much more. i think its something to do with the wieght and feeling dominated perhaps, but yeh i can now also appreciated different kinds of feet. my girlfriend rarely paints her nails and gets into it at the moment so to some extent i have to make do with what i've got, but it's always good to be appreciative!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was in my early teens I liked viewing any foot activity. I would always be on the lookout for women dipping and shoeplaying. By my late teens my focus had turned exclusively to footplay. 20 years later seeing a woman absentmindetly rub her feet together is still the only thing that really gets my attention. However, lately I've also gotten back into seeing unconscious toe wiggling!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links