Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feetweek here i come (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: feetweek here i come
smellyhose
Board Regular
Member # 7456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smellyhose   Email smellyhose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys, ive been a member of that site since 2003. feetweek.com for those who dont know. i have been in contact with Nicole the past yr and she has finally decided since i live in the Atlanta area I can be only the 2nd guy ever in her videos. I am shakign writing this. I AM GOING TO SMELL NICOLE'S FEET! I am so nervous the shoot is next Wednesday. I wonder how they smell? Ill let you guys know.
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xtant333
Board Regular
Member # 6782

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xtant333   Email xtant333   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome news for you! I live in the Athens area, how close to this action am I?
Posts: 23 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome man!! I am really happy for you!
Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats. Please give us the dirty details afterwords....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
let us know what her face looks like

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to hearing how it goes. Congratulations!
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats amazing man, Ive 'eased the tension' more times than I can remember just to those sample videos, the slow and sensual way she moves her feet around and puts them on guys' crotches, (you will be THAT guy!!! I couldnt handle it) and the shoeplay get me everytime. shes one sexy secretary

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tell me if her feet smell like they look!! mmmm nice n sweaty............

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Live in Atlanta!!???!

Shit, I live on fucking EARTH!!!!
I would jet halfway across the friggin' globe to sniff on those stocking feet!

WTF does livin' in Atlanta have to do with anything? Sheese......

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellathornesolelicker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellathornesolelicker   Email bellathornesolelicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet. her feet are all that. really really sexy
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ff man
Board Regular
Member # 19928

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ff man   Email ff man   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice. I've been watching her feet for years. You are one lucky man. Can't wait to hear the details.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smellyhose
Board Regular
Member # 7456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smellyhose   Email smellyhose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well guys we did the shoot one day early. all i have to say is she is beautiful but you have to respect her for not wanting to show her face. anywho we did a scene where im laying on the floor beneath her and she rubbed her feet on my face for close to 45 minutes. we did a few different angles. Now for the smell. Out of this world. I have never smelled feet that had so much odor. Her feet are exactly as she describes them. Very smelly. I will have that scent burned into my mind forever. Her feet were also very warm and soft. I was in heaven and i want to thank Nicole for letting me have the chance to be her slave!
Posts: 15 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome man! Sounds like you had one helluva great time!

Very smelly, warm and soft....mmmm I can only imagine!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice story smellyhose.....just one question, were her feet hosed ?
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats nice man, i love foot worship

its soooo good to be back

is it me? or do you feel soooo much more alive after you relieve yourself of the fantasies.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links