Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » question about feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: question about feet?
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At what age do think female feet look the best?
I think 20 to 35 maybe 40 if well looked after.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to say 30, but that's really personal choice. At the ripe old age of 19 I find myself more attracted to slightly older women.

-Pete

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've notice that feet tend to always look good. I've seen attractive 60-year-old women with beautiful feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen attractive feet of all ages, including as dougiezerts mentioned some seniors (though they are in the minority). I only break down feet ages into two other categories, roughly 18-30, and 31-60. Even then I'm not sure there's any real point to it. A girl's feet are attractive for a number of reasons: genetics, how they care for them, what shoes they wear, etc. so it's almost impossible to state emphatically that a certain age group has the best feet. Quite simply there are beautiful, and unfortunately ugly feet of all ages.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard to generalize. I know a 52 year old woman with fantastic looking feet, and I know a 24 year old with...not so fantastic looking feet.

If I had to make a decision, I would say I prefer a woman in her late 20's early 30's.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A beautiful foot is a beautiful foot.Age (in my opinion) is not factor.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Age, to me, is relative. You're going to find your share of gems and duds, no matter what the age group. It really depends on how good looking their feet are to start off with and what they do to either maintain the beauty of their feet or abuse their feet (i.e. not taking care of their feet properly, or at all, wearing high heels too much, etc.).
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is no doubt about it they look best 18 - 23

after that it is all downhill due to them wearing heels and shoes that cause calluses, bunions, and corns along with the natural ageing process

if you think a 40 year old woman has great feet I guarantee they looked even better in her 20's

feet are no different than any other physical feature, they don't get better with age

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, any feet of women in their twenties.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lissa
Board Regular
Member # 995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lissa   Author's Homepage   Email Lissa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to fess up, I do turn 40 this summer and I have to say my feet look exactly the same as 20 or 30. I do get regular pedicures and really try not to wear shoes too much that will trash my feet. As a foot fetish photographer I have seen SO many strippers who are 18 and come into my studio with the uglies feet EVER! They wear high heels every single night to work, have huge thick calluses and worse, they get these weird bumps on the tops of their toes, totally yucky. Of course, I can't work with them then because it would freak you all out to see those pictures:) Wu would take away my foot chick license!
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
35-45

anthing below 25 dont take care of them.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It would appear that there are many variations on this matter. I guess it would not matter really.
If there was an ID parade of feet and none of us knew what age of women they belonged to, we might like the feet of a women outside our preconcieved prefect feet age.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty feet at all ages just as there are ugly feet at all ages. Wife is almost 60 and her feet look about the same as they did at 25. I think weight is a factor in women as the years go by.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links