Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Match.com

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Match.com
Mark-Texas Toes Fan
Loyal Member
Member # 1394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark-Texas Toes Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm at home right now recovery from surgery on a broken ankle. Needless to say I have a lot of time on my hands and i've been trying to fill that time. I discovered something interesting the other day and i wanted to share it with my friends on here. I noticed an ad while surfing the internet for match.com. I decided to sign up for the free service which alows you to look at profiles but not send messages. I noticed that you can look for women anywhere in the world by what they consider their best physical feature. Thats when i saw that you can search for women that list thier feet as their beast feature. A lot of the women actually have pictures of thier feet in thier profile. These women have very sexy feet and they are not ashamed to show them off. I thought that it was cool that they have acccepted this are willing to show them to the rest of us. Just thought i would share this with you guys. Feel free to add your comments to this post. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Posts: 81 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's some interesting stuff. I wouldn't have thought that an internet dating service with such a high profile as match.com would allow such searches to take place. It's also very cool to know that there are women out there who aren't afraid to show off the beauty of their feet to the rest of the world.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that is interesting

I wonder what makes these girls think their feet are the best feature

maybe they dated a guy obsessed with their feet?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats an interesing note!!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my long life I have met several females (probably 6 or 7) that consider their feet their best physical feature. Know what? All of them were right! Met one when I was single years ago that really liked her feet and thought they were sexy. I was too ashamed of my fetish at that time to admit it turned me on but sure would do things differently now.
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn wish I could be single ( I could but not a good reason to trade the wife in,lol).

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links