Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ballet flats (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ballet flats
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else like the ballet flats that girls are wearing? I think they are sexy as hell. First of all they are very feminine. The toe of the shoe follows the natural shape of the female foot and the toe clevage drives me nuts. They aren't revealing but what a tease. I also think they make most girl's feet look smalish wich I LOVE!

I always imagine what her feet look like and imagine them perfect. I'll bet the feet are warm and sweaty when the shoe comes off.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't seen that trend in Florida. I dated a ballerina in college for a short time and she said that ballet (being on point) is very hard on the feet.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://img126.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=th_47482_Lowcut_main_123_86lo.jpg

Here are examples of what I mean.

Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I'm not a shoe guy by any means, I do like it when girls wear those shoes. I also like those Mary Jane flats that are in style these days too. But if a girl wears shoes that don't show their feet, I like sneakers and boots. I like a bit of a challenge when I need to remove them from her feet.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im on the other end...I really find them plain and un-attractive looking. The lack of arch support in the shoe usually spells not so great feet of the wearer.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lover_of_feet11
Major Player
Member # 13186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lover_of_feet11   Email lover_of_feet11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without a doubt! I find them to be very sexy, yet classy.

--------------------
Lover Of Feet 11

Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Sinnister. They don't do a thing for me. I find them very plain as well.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by spartanguy:
Anyone else like the ballet flats that girls are wearing? I think they are sexy as hell. First of all they are very feminine. The toe of the shoe follows the natural shape of the female foot and the toe clevage drives me nuts. They aren't revealing but what a tease. I also think they make most girl's feet look smalish wich I LOVE!

I always imagine what her feet look like and imagine them perfect. I'll bet the feet are warm and sweaty when the shoe comes off.

i agree and the potential for toe prints is amazing!! hehe

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The shoes are very sexy but ballerinas always have nasty feet...
Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cs
Major Player
Member # 9338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a girl in one of my lecture classes that sat near me always wore them. you could tell she had great feet but they were always just hidden. drove me fucking crazy. one day she went with flip flops and i essentially missed the lecture that day.
Posts: 208 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel the same way! love them and would love to sniff them after a ballet practice [Tongue]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think they are nice but only if they are on a woman who`s feet I have already seen.When I see a woman I want to see pretty feet. I don`t want to see the toes covered up.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

It's the "TEASE" guys! It's imsgining what is inside the shoe! They follow the natural contour of the perfectly shaped foot. By the way, they aren't REAL ballet shoes.
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a pair and yes! My feet tend to sweat in them, BIG TIME!!

One problem is, they are very flat and have no arch support. After a full day at work in those things your feet tend to be sore.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen a few girls around here wearing those before, cant' say i really like them all that much though.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links