Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » rachael ray's nyloned feet making me nuts!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rachael ray's nyloned feet making me nuts!!
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just thinking of those nyloned feet is driving me nuts. i dont think rachael is the hottest thing but its something about her, her personality and the fact that she weras nylons alot. i bet her feet are so moist and damp and smell incredibly good, i want a whiff so bad the second she takes them out of her boots!!
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wantsoles
Board Regular
Member # 20095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wantsoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a pic on one of her websites where she is sitting in the back of an old truck with some dogs, very good shot of one bare sole, would prefer her in nylons, too.....................
Posts: 2 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen her bare feet a couple of times, and they are really nice, but i have yet to see a pic of her with nylons on. i mean yeah she's worn them on her show w/ knee high boots before but you get what i'm saying.

Rachael Ray [Drool]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RJ82- Where have you seen her bare feet?

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oscarthemonkey:
RJ82- Where have you seen her bare feet?

recently i saw a good shot of them on her show $40 A Day, when she was getting ready to go out with her niece. but also there's been a couple covers of her magazine, which i buy each issue of, where you can see her feet. oh and the episode i speak of was the one where she's in her hometown, you see her getting ready towards the end and there's a beautiful shot (looking down) of her bare foot for a few seconds before she slides them into her shoe....mmmm [Drool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah.. she has nice feet.. would love to see them in hose out of pumps. oh well.. she's not likely to let that happen on t.v.! but the pic you're talking about.. she looks good!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still want to hit her in the face with a shovel.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
yeah.. she has nice feet.. would love to see them in hose out of pumps. oh well.. she's not likely to let that happen on t.v.! but the pic you're talking about.. she looks good!

RPM

yeah i'm doubting that ever happens, the only way i can see is if on her talk show someone is having her try on some kind of shoe or something along those lines. then we may see her feet in nylons, but who knows.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links