Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » College grades

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: College grades
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, I am a huge fan of the forum.

I go to a college in the western New York area that has a great girl-to-guy ratio (its like 5:1). Naturally, this leads me to go down to the library all the time and check out all the pretty feet [Smile] And believe me, they are almost exclusively pretty feet (spoiled rich girls)

Anyway, since I go there all the time (I'm actually typing this there), I find myself being forced to study whilst waiting for a beautiful pair of feet to arrive. I got a 3.6 last semester, and I think it has a lot to do with this.

I just wanted to know if anyone else is or has been in this situation.

P.S. Who else feels guilty for wasting hours of time at the library, after they've went home and whacked it? haha

Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did the same thing my freshmen year in college almost 20 years ago. My grades definitely suffered the first 2 semesters. I had an especially difficult time during Spring final exams for obvious reasons! By sophmore year the novelty of exposure to so many feet wore off just enough for me to get my act together. BTW, back then sometimes I couldn't wait to get home so I would hit the mensroom!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Matrix         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eusak:
BTW, back then sometimes I couldn't wait to get home so I would hit the mensroom!

haha definitely been there (especially in the warm months)
Posts: 58 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what college is this?
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Matrix
Loyal Member
Member # 20166

SUNY Geneseo baby
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey i go to a suny college too, i go to FIT in manhattan, i already see some girls wearing flip flops

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links