Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Cradle of Filth video...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cradle of Filth video...
Revon
Board Regular
Member # 18487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revon   Email Revon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Cradle of Filth's video for "Nymphetamine," the female vocalist for the song, Liv, has her boots taken off by a masked man and he spoons water over her bare foot with his hand. The scene with her bare foot is fairly brief, but I assure you her feet were very cute and worth the watch.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rushmore2
Board Regular
Member # 15966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rushmore2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah dude, but i think it's actually a female pouring water on her feet, and her feet were beautiful. Great song too. Nymphetamine was a good album.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Revon
Board Regular
Member # 18487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revon   Email Revon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, the scene was so brief I didn't take notice, you may be right, though. And yes, it was a good album. Though, I think Midian was my fav... And speaking of Cradle of Filth, I have a foot story from their concert I went to at the end of January.
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My niece is friends with one of the guys and used to hang out with them when they toured down under.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revon, tell us your lil' story!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
Revon, tell us your lil' story!

yeah i was waiting for that myself.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was a nice touch in the video,but god I hate that song,that's not cradle of filth if you ask me.the album was good,better than damnation and midian(found them too sludgy.u want real cradle get princible,vempire,dusk,crueltyor even bitter suits albums...sorry for my rant,I'm jus an oldschool diehard fan of theirs lol and yes liv has nice feet hehe
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Revon
Board Regular
Member # 18487

In response to vine of thorns, I feel that bitter suites for a succubi was probably there second worst album, only to Thornography. I feel that Dani hadn't matured as a singer at all, which is expected since it's one of their first albums. Dusk and Her Embrace and From the Cradle to Enslave take second and third, respectively, in my top favorites...
Back to the true point of these forums... feet.

It was about halfway through their set when they began to play "I am the Thorn," and I wasn't having any of their new shit that night... it sucked enough with Martin at the drums... So, I hopped on over to the bar and sat down next to a cute lil goth chick. She had these massive boots on, at least 5 inch platforms... which, as I'm sure most of you will agree, was the perfect oppurtunity to strike up a foot related convo. So, I sat down and after a few seconds said "Those are some massive ass boots."

To which she responded "Well, I'm only 5'1 without them, so I'd die in the pits in normal shoes. Though, they do kill my feet."

Perfect opportunity in my opinion...

To shorten the length of this already abundantly wordy post, I suggested that we meet up after the concert and I may be able to solve that problem. She had perfect lil size fives ^.^. Only got as far as a massage, but still defiantly a good night!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links