Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » she said "suck my toes, it makes me wet down there" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: she said "suck my toes, it makes me wet down there"
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was out on a first date with a girl and had not got a chance to see her feet yet, OK long story short, we end up in bed.....her feet were great and she said without knowing that I had a foot fetish "suck my toes it makes my pussy wet"
Has any one else ever found a woman that likes to have her toes sucked on because it makes her pussy wet??

Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya I know a few of them,sounds like you have a keeper there,better not let that 1 get away [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feeties
All Pro Poster
Member # 10561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feeties   Email Feeties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, that's fucking hott.
Posts: 819 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
retif64
All Pro Poster
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted      Profile for retif64   Email retif64   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're a lucky man !!! [Thumbs Up] [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 586 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No I've never "known" any in the literal or biblical sense. Thanks for rubbing it in by the way.

You are a very lucky man.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaOfSweden
Board Regular
Member # 19733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClaudiaOfSweden   Author's Homepage   Email ClaudiaOfSweden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know myself [Wink]

It allmost made me come, but i didn't let it...
Next time... I can't wait...

--------------------
// Claudia of sweden

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First date?

Hell yeah, she's a keeper!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get her ring size!! I think she's a keeper.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa!!!!! that was when i was 20 im 43 now and that has not happened since........DAM!!!
But i have many more good and TRUE foot stories.
"Feet, they are my passion and my curse"!!!!

Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longtoenaillvr:
whoa!!!!! that was when i was 20 im 43 now and that has not happened since........DAM!!!
But i have many more good and TRUE foot stories.
"Feet, they are my passion and my curse"!!!!

Aw man, you waited way too long for our opinions on that matter!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to brag, but, yeah, I found one who said something very similar the first time we were making out. She's now my wife. [Smile]

For the record, that was almost 17 years ago. We were fooling around in the bedroom when I reached down, grabbed her ankle, brought her left foot to my face and started sucking her red-polished toes. Her eyes rolled back, she clenched her teeth and groaned, "Do NOT stop doing that! I fucking LOVE that!"

She still gets very turned on when I suck her toes. And if she happens to be masturbating at the time, I can bring her off in less than a minute. We were made for each other. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaOfSweden
Board Regular
Member # 19733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClaudiaOfSweden   Author's Homepage   Email ClaudiaOfSweden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that sounds amasing! [Smile] I'm so happy for you guys!

--------------------
// Claudia of sweden

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dicklipschitz:
Not to brag, but, yeah, I found one who said something very similar the first time we were making out. She's now my wife. [Smile]

For the record, that was almost 17 years ago. We were fooling around in the bedroom when I reached down, grabbed her ankle, brought her left foot to my face and started sucking her red-polished toes. Her eyes rolled back, she clenched her teeth and groaned, "Do NOT stop doing that! I fucking LOVE that!"

She still gets very turned on when I suck her toes. And if she happens to be masturbating at the time, I can bring her off in less than a minute. We were made for each other. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

awesome man, you're very lucky [Smile]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am 41 and although I have had a thing for men’s feet for years, I had never encountered anyone who shared my fetish. Every man I have been with turned me down when I asked to suck their toes, and no one ever asked to suck mine….until recently. Just by chance a guy I work with has a foot fetish. I haven’t had the pleasure of sucking his toes yet although he has promised to let me one day. Being turned down so often myself I knew how the guy felt about rejection so when he stated he wanted my toes I agreed to let him touch them which led to him sucking them which led to him biting them softly…well I had an instant orgasm!!!!!! I even cried out it was so good, now I know that not only do I love sucking men’s toes but it tears me up to have mine sucked and bitten. I feel like I have just discovered myself and thoughts of sex has never been more exciting, so this goes out to the great and sexy guy who turned me on in so many ways and I will never forget that he got my feet’s virginity!! Thank you ftphantom!!!
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Goddess fonda,
I have had many massages, and when the woman oils up my feet and strokes my toes it feels like they are getting sucked........and GOD does that make my cock want to explode........I think if I ever found a woman who wanted to suck my toes ( and they are very good looking) and she had great feet too and loved to have her toes sucked on also..........My journey for happiness will have finally ended!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links