Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Do People Think About Tickling Feet, In Addition To Worship

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What Do People Think About Tickling Feet, In Addition To Worship
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that I'm relatively new here, and I appreciate the reception I have received from the members so far. I thought I would put this question out there. While I am very much into female feet, and have been since my age of reason, I am also a guy who is a dual "interest" person, in that I also like to tickle women's feet, in addition to the foot worshipping. I was into feet since my age of reason, and the tickling came much, much later. To be honest, while I have tickled a few girls in my life, I have never done so in bondage, or for a long period of time. I also tend to struggle with which interest is greater for me, the female foot one, or the tickling. Sometimes, I like to think I'm a guy with a major foot fetish, and only a milder tickle interest, because I love talking about girls feet, and seeing girls feet, and just more so like to ask a couple of general questions like "Are you ticklish, and are your feet ticklish, or where else might you be ticklish?", and such.
So, in a forum where the members, including me, are very much into feet, my question is: What do the members, both male and female, think about tickling feet?, in addition to the foot worship things of kissing, toe sucking, trampling, smelling feet, and all the other sub foot fetishes that we all have in this forum? I would appreciate any and all feedback here, as it will help me get a sense of just what most in this community are into, as I am relatively new. Thank you to any and all who reply to this thread, for your insights.

Mitch

[ February 27, 2007, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: Wu ]

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being a footguy and into perusing vidclips on the net, I've of course come across some tickling videos. I enjoy, and am aroused by the bondage aspect as well as the tickling itself.

My wife has extremely ticklish soles, and only on one or two occassions (when our kids were little) did I truly tickle her feet for any length of time (even under the threat of death), largely because our kids, who were toddlers at the time enjoyed it so much. (From a relational standpoint, there's nothing more enjoyable then hearing your spouse truly laughing heartily.) But she'd get really pissed if it continued for any length of time.

Since getting into footplay over the last several years she's exhibited absolute and incredible reflex control over her ticklish soles during footplay, never laughing or pulling away when I rub against her soles and toes, only reacting when I wipe up the (er, you know) off her soles after the deed is done. Kind of an interesting phenomenon.

Must say that I would not have any problem at all, other than having to build a sound-proof room, if my wife/lover was into being tickled. In fact it could definitely play a part in one of my favorite fantasies.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the feedback, feetluvr. It sounds like your wife is pretty understanding. What you mentioned in your post is precisely my point. Many mainstream women who I've talked to, and don't have tickle fetishes, or havent been converted by someone who has a tickle fetish, have seemed to always say the same thing:" Yes, I'm very ticklish, but I hate to be tickled". The fact that she gives you footplay, even if not tickling, is good, as at least you get to indulge in your interest. Thanks again for the reply.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the whole aspect of foot tickling is cool. I also have a bit of a tickling fetish, as well as a foot fetish. If a woman tells me her feet are ticklish, I do have a compulsion to want to find out just how much. However, most women don't like to be tickled for too long so that puts a bit of a damper on it.

There are a few women, however, who do like to challenge you to some degree. They don't necessarily like to have their feet tickled, but they will let you tickle their feet up to a certain point,... at least that has been part of my experience.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Thanks for the insight, fate, and I do agree with you. If a girl tells me she has ticklish feet, I love to find out just how ticklish she is as well. Additionally, I do agree with you that some girls will let a guy tickle their feet to a certain point. Unfortunately, however, it seems that more girls than not hate to be tickled, or, if they do let you tickle them, they ask you to stop too soon for a guy who likes tickling, due to the tickling being tortorous for them. Thanks for the reply.

Mitch

climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like feet when they are being tickled by other feet(F/F), or when my own are being tickled by female feet, i find that that extremely hot!
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well either way if I get to touch pretty feet period,I get turn on.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well essentially i wouldnt mind tickling her feet while worshiping /sucking/ massaging/smelling etc her feet... but only so much to make her giggle a bit as opposed to a loud ass laughter... I always thought there could be some way to tickle her foot w/ my toungue intentionally, and if that were the case id semi go to town inbetween the toes just to hear her do a sexy giggle that would turn me on even more. [Big Grin]

sorry if i sound redundant

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely have a fetish for foot tickling. Feet and tickling go together like peanut butter and jelly. There's an energy that comes from it that really gets me going.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
There are a few women, however, who do like to challenge you to some degree. They don't necessarily like to have their feet tickled, but they will let you tickle their feet up to a certain point,... at least that has been part of my experience.

Very interesting thinking about the various personality traits at play here: how fun she is; how good a sport she can be;
maybe even a power and control thing (how much she'll let herself go). Ultimately it's in trying to judge how far you can "push it" before she gets angry about it.

Tickling is a very unique physical experience- even when someone does it to you against your will, it still makes you laugh.

I'd love to know what girls, especially ones who do this in bondage films, really feel about it both before, during and after.

It must be physically exhausting too.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pigskin Punk
Board Regular
Member # 27119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pigskin Punk         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find it erotic when a woman LETS me tickle her feet. She doesn't have to like it or get horny from it, but if I can do it in such a way that she will at least tolerate it if nothing else, then she has shown me the love I appreciate. She's doing it for me, so I NEVER make it unbearable or even unenjoyable for her. Suffice it to say, I have stories that would have many of you walking around with a woodie for hours.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot tickling is a very close second to foot worship for me, and Mitch, it was the other way around for me--I liked tickling since the age of reason, and didnt get into foot worship til I was 19. And for me, it's not nearly as much of a turn on without the bondage--I'm all about the bondage. Great post--and welcome aboard!
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will try tickling someday. It just seems tough for me to associate tickling in with "foot sex." I think tickling should come before the foot worship, but that could be just me. Tickling is exciting!! I just see it as building up for something better akin to massages.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links