Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What things WOULDN'T you do to a pair of feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What things WOULDN'T you do to a pair of feet?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The foot fetish is a great thing, there are so many various things one can do to express their admiration for feet, but what are some things you wouldn't do to a pair of feet? I would never lick dirt off any girl's foot (I wouldn't mind lickin off some yogurt ice cream or whatnot). I don't know if I could lick a girl's foot that has athlete's foot. The purpose of this poll of course isn't to offend anyone, just in case I may be intruding on someone's can of worms. The goal here is to broaden the scope of things we like about feet.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im basically with you. I wouldnt lick/suck a dirty/gross foot. We've never tried a food/foot combo but Id have to think about it. My thing is clean and unpainted feet, so....
Posts: 342 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well personally me I do think I could do anything to a pair of unpainted toes. Unless the soles are dirty then I can settle for that.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am with you guys on this, sometimes in the summer my girlfriend walks barefoot around the house of course why not when it is nearly 95f who wants to wear any shoes on their feet? but of course the floor is always prone to dirt however much you clean it so dirty feet are not appealing to me, fortunately my girlfriend keeps her slippers or sandals on all the time she is very fussy when it comes to her feet. A couple of weeks ago I was licking her soles after her shower and she had some foot cream on them this is another lotion I do not like to lick.
Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with the dirty foot licking feet thing. Not for me.

I also wouldn't harm or hurt a woman's feet, like torture or Bastinado...unless she wanted it. I met a woman who enjoys pain, so she asked me to spank her soles. It was okay, not really my thing though. I did, however, like how sensitive they were to tickling afterward. =]

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo, add that to my don't do list. I certainly wouldn't harm an innocent pair of feet, either.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ain't hot on licking dirty feet or bastinado myself either. I'm probably not gonna jizz all over her feet either...I put my mouth on those, y'know?
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i never really was into the whole licking dirty feet thing, and as far as cumming on their feet....well i don't know about that [Laugh] i mean Salvy_Mic pretty much said it best, you're going to be putting your mouth on those feet so why would you.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll gladly shoot buckets of cum on feet, but I will not lick it off.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I'll gladly shoot buckets of cum on feet, but I will not lick it off.

i've read stories of people that do that, and honestly it's disgusting imo [Puke]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I never really got the appeal of that either. She's free to do it, though. :-)
Posts: 342 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wouldn't turn them down [Smile]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I am with the majority here, I would not like to lick dirty feet, and I like the clean look. But if they have a strong female scent, after a long day in shoes and stockings, well then I will defiantly spend time taking in the odour and taste the each toe.

Unfortunately my girlfriend always keeps her feet clean and she asks me if her feet smell, if I am daft enough to say yes she will not let me any ware near them, so I always say “they never smell at all” even when she has been to work all day and then she goes to the gym, with the same socks on, this is heaven to me, and I am pretty sure she knows her feet do give off her scent, but she does it for me knowing how much I enjoy her feet.

The best thing is to cum all over a woman’s feet I have done this a fair few times, and then it just gets washed off lick any dirt so no problem.

I actually find the worst thing is when my girlfriend goes outside for something, and she puts my shoes on, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH that is disgusting I cannot do anything to her feet after that (strange of what?)
[Confused]

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well now I get to admit that sometimes I get curious about other 'fetish' with feet. My major love of feet is to look at them and enjoy footjobs but when I read about how passionate some are about dirty and smelly feet it get me curious. I'm a married man so I try to be very open minded about different turn-ons so my marriage does not get boring. I think my only boundaries have been licking or touching my own semen or cumming in a pair of shoes unless she know about it.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will never lick my own cum off her feet (might catch the gay). And never lick feet after another dude just did (again, might catch the gay).

All kidding aside though I'm pretty picky about my foot endeavors.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links