Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » rapper redman wants to design woman's shoes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rapper redman wants to design woman's shoes
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard this on the radio few days ago... he said i dont even care about the money, i just want to see woman's prety feet in my shoes i couldnt help but laugh and think to myself, " go ahead playa i aint mad at ya"

rap basement- Redman wants to design shoes

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed in a lot of his albums he talks about women's feet. I know he said he had a foot fetish, but wasn't sure if he was serious since he was rapping when he said it.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh, hes serious! i was happy for him when he said that, makes it even better because he makes it seem like no one will have a problem with his fetish...

--------------------

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Redman has always been down for the cause of "feet." [Evil Grin]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker84
Loyal Member
Member # 18338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker84   Email toesucker84   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah it seems kinda common in the rap community...maybe having a foot fetish will be become more acceptable and more common as a result. Sorta like how anal isn't thought to be as taboo or whatever as it was at one time. Initially, there would likely be a public shock or whatever but that happens with a lot of stuff and as time progresses that dies down.

People will eventually realize that a foot fetish is acceptable and that sexual deviants or weird people or whatever....there's no boundaries to that...so what makes them bad is not that they like feet or whatever they like....what makes them bad is their actions. If someone does something sexually to another person w/o their approval...it's wrong no matter what part of the body it is.

Most people that have foot fetishes imo are perfectly normal just as most people who have other fetishes or like sex or whatever, but like anything else there is always idiots out there who make others look bad. It's a shame that when it happens with other stuff...people can distinguish the differences, but with foot fetish...it seems that it's all caterogorized together and that's wrong...but that should change as feet are becoming more acceptable.

Posts: 54 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amwxxx
Board Regular
Member # 18896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amwxxx   Email amwxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea I have his cd "muddy waters" and he raps that he has a foot fetish. Its cool cause nobodys gona tell redman hes weird for liking feet.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he had a videoclip in which he sat in the drivers seat of a car with girls surrounding him sticking their bare feet in the direction of his face, he was rapping about dirty feet or something for a short while in that clip, can't remember the songs name, sorry, but someone out here must remember!! redman loves feet, no doubt about it!!!

desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

i shoulda known when i heard that joint " lets get dirty" way back in 2000...

"I can't help it if the club only packin a G
And the fire marshal wanna shut it down in 3
And you ballin ass n*gg@z, whose dressed to kill
for the h#es showin the toes with extra heels"

but anyway, when i heard about it on the radio, here in ct the female vj was like, " i seen em, and honestly i dont think i'd buy a pair" i was like ahhhh noooo you are not supporting the cause, damnit!!

--------------------

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My prediction is in tens year having a foot affinity will be a very normal thing to have and accepted all over. If a buttman ( [Woot] ) can be accepted, I'm sure we can get the same level of acceptance. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links